Ethan is 10 months old today

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2009, 04:24 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
I am too lazy to re post all the pics that I did in my PR but here is the link if you'd like to go take a look at them.

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f5...-overload.html
May 6th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Lol I was about to say Happy Birthday then I realised it said 10 months..yyyeah i'm not fully awake yet
He is such a cute little boy! And he looks so grown up...happens so fast huh.
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 6th, 2009, 06:13 PM
He has grown so fast! soon enough it I will be posting that its his birthday its so close!
May 6th, 2009, 07:00 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
oh he is so cute!! i love his hair.
May 7th, 2009, 01:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey! Thats very cool. 10mths has flown by eh?

How long are you planning to nurse him for? Do you like the idea of tandum nursing or always figured Ethan will wean before then?

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 7th, 2009, 06:31 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They grow up too fast! He is such a cutie and I LOVE his hair

May 7th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Dakota View Post
Hey! Thats very cool. 10mths has flown by eh?

How long are you planning to nurse him for? Do you like the idea of tandum nursing or always figured Ethan will wean before then?
I plan to nurse Ethan up to 2 years old, so depending when I get pg finally or if he decides to wean before then will determine if I tandem nurse or not.

He has grown so fast it hard to beleive he was ever 7lbs and tiny
May 7th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol, my daughter was born at a wee 5lbs! And yeah, I was hoping to tandem nurse (its said to really bond siblings) but now I am hoping I get pregs and that encourages her to wean! Although either way the pressure will be off to make her stop (if I get pregs soon).

Thats good your going upto age 2 (maybe beyond yeah? depending......?) Its certainly worth it! I know some people tend to think 'if they're old enough to talk they're to old to be breastfeeding still' but really it can be very rewarding to hear them speak of their love for nursing. My daughter still says she LOVES milkies and its the best and yummiest thing ever, even though I tell her its for babies and she will have to stop soon. I used to ask her when she was going to stop and she would say age 5...FIVE! Argh! lol...and then on another occassion she said NEVER! Yikes! haha.

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 7th, 2009, 01:00 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I ask Anastasia and she tells me when she's 4, lol.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
May 7th, 2009, 02:44 PM
lol my aim is 2 years so if he goes past that that will be delt with then lol but I don't want to force him to stop It's just not for me to do, I don't have the heart I guess! It will be interesting to see how long he goes for! My luck he will say he wants to nurse forever lol. too cute hearing that Dakota tells you she loves her milkies and that its the best. that must warm your heart so much! I love the things Lo say!
May 8th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is Ethan saying many words yet? Its so fun the next stage where they're learning to talk! What was his first word - other than mummy or daddy? My daughters was 'baby' whilst playing with her baby doll. Mind you, I think she was 10-11mths old then? I'm prob jumping ahead asking you for first word?! What about mummy and daddy? They say daddy usually comes first because of being easier ('dada') but for us mama came first very early - she was a total cling on as a baby and hated being parted from me even for a second but if I did she would scream maaammaaaaa. Dada came at 7mths.

Anyhoo, lol, sorry if I'm rambling! The amazment never ends! First walking, then talking now (for us) learning to write. My D wrote 'mum' on Easter Sunday and it made me soooo proud and was as heartwarming as when they first say 'mum'. It seems so crazy how much they do in under three years!

(Of course...all our mummy milk has made them extra clever!!!

May 8th, 2009, 06:56 AM
He hasn't really gotten to many words out yet but knows a lot of consonants so when he babbles it sounds like he is saying more things that I think he even realizes lol. he has been able to say Mama since he was around 4 months old but didn't realize who it meant till around 6 1/2 months then at around 71/2 months his figured out who Dada was lol. He selectively say's Hi , kiki (I think he is trying to say kitty) the rest of the time its random babbles (the consonants he can say are B,C,D,H,K,L,M,N,P,R,T,V, those are the one he manages best. it was nice to have him figure out momma first, he and your daughter sound similar in the attachment to the momma department, Ethan freaks out if I am not in sight.

Yay for D writing mum, now hopefully you DH helps her make you a mother's day card cause that will just melt your heart.

I love watching Ethan grow and can't believe he was ever a little 7lb newborn!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search