Looks like I am joining you

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Mommy to Thomas & Jakob
Hi! I am Jacinta (25) mom to Thomas (2 years) and Jakob (born 10/9/08) and wife to James (28). I guess we are NTNP as a couple but I am TTC. DH says TTC takes all the romance away so he tries to stay oblivious to that stuff. I am breastfeeding Jakob aroun6-8 times a day. He is eatting solids 2-3 times a day as well. AF is still a no show. With Thomas she returned around 9 months PP and I got pregnant with Jakob within the first 2 cycles. I am going to start temping tomorrow but I think AF is no where in sight. My goal is to try to catch the first egg so we will see.

Can't wait to get to know all of you.
May 9th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello Jacinta! I'm Elise My son Jayden was born October 21st 2008, so pretty close in age to Jakob! We are also NTNP and will officially TTC when AF shows properly. My temps are doing weird things at the moment so something might be happening. I hope so!

Welcome and I hope you catch the first egg!!

Elise
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 9th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Heya! Welcome to the board. Hope you don't have to wait too long for that pesky AF or BFP!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 9th, 2009, 07:17 AM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Hello and Welcome to the board I am the Host in here my name is Brittany and my son is Ethan 10 months old (July 6th/08) I hope you are able to catch the first eggie, also your DH sounds very similar to my DF he wants to stay oblivious cause it takes the romance away lol.
May 9th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hi jacinta! i am laura (32) married to todd (30) and we have jolene who was born 10-16-08! we just started ttc a few weeks ago... i've been getting AF every 6-7 weeks..... good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search