AF is MIA again

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2009, 02:18 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Well as I said in another post somewhere in here AF was predicted to come on mother's day, and she has yet to arrive. I haven't tested cause last month she came late by about a week and I don't want to waste a test if she decides to come this Sunday instead grrr. So I guess my plans right now are to test on Monday if AF is still MIA. Af had been so regular since January up until last month when she was a week late not this month she is crazy and it better be for a good reason!
May 14th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow this is exciting! I know you don't want to get excited in case it's just another later AF but I HOPE IT"S A BFP FOR YOU BRETANHA!!
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 15th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My god, I don't know HOW you hold off testing - you know WE gotta now wait with you now too! lol

Sounds promising though!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 15th, 2009, 06:50 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Wow, how crazy! TEST TEST TEST!
This is why we should all have internet cheapies on hand.
May 15th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Still no AF! I will be buying some tests today and will test Saturday morning! Kristen your so right that I need some internet cheapies but I suck and just haven't gotten around to ordering any shame on me. So if AF is being mean by being late I will be ordering some cheapies.

One of the ladies in my PR is all excited cause my facebook status yesterday was soooo tired because I have been tired the last couple days no matter how much sleep I get. She is yelling at me to test too lol.

Jo I have no idea how I hold off testing either probably has a lot to do with having no tests in the house and not getting a chance to run out and get any but like I said I will today and I'll have news one way or another tomorrow!
May 15th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OMG! You know I will be checking in tomorrow! Do you know when you ovulated?

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 15th, 2009, 10:35 AM
I don't know 100% for sure, but I thought i had some O pains around April 26th ish. It would really help if I had been doing OPK's or temping but that is our plans for this coming cycle if it comes at this rate lol.

So a huge pain in the rear my DF is, he took my car today and didn't leave me any keys so I am stuck home until he gets back, so I sent him a text giving him trouble and then told him he has to goto the grocery store before coming home to grab things for supper and also pg tests, I hope he actually listens though.
May 15th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
There is no way I would have been able to not test like you! I would have been running to the Dollar Tree for a dollar test! Fingers are crossed for you!

May 15th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I would say 6 days later than expected is fair enough time to test! Come on, we are all excited for you! Don't make US wait! :-) Good luck!!
May 15th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Come on !!!!
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 15th, 2009, 05:34 PM
I'll be testing in the morning, went out and bought test this evening! Will update as soon as i can!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search