*UPDATE IN FIRST POST* AF is here!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2009, 12:49 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi ladies! I had some pink/yellow discharge which looked similar to the beginning of my last AF. So if this isn't implantation, then I have a short LP which sucks... hmmm we'll give it a couple more months and see if my LP lengthens before I start taking anything to help it. I am sort of surprised that Jayden's 2 (5 min) feeds are, well, might be affecting my LP? Oh well we'll see how my flow is tonight and tomorrow. I'll keep you posted

Elise

*******UPDATED*******
AF is finally here! Red and light plus cramps! It's interesting that it was a 25 day cycle, just the same as AF after DD. I had 25 day cycles for 10 months the first time around. Hopefully i'll O earlier next time. Thanks so much for all the support girls
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

Last edited by Kisses-4-Baby; May 26th, 2009 at 04:51 PM.
May 24th, 2009, 10:48 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Good luck! I hope it's implantation spotting!!
May 24th, 2009, 11:25 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope the stays away and this is IB *fingers crossed*

May 24th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Thankyou I haven't had anything else since last night. I'll feel 'moist' down there (sorry tmi) and go to the bathroom and there's nothing yet, even when I wipe.. hmmm....
To be honest I feel so wierd right now. I would be glad if it was IB and not AF but at the same time all of a sudden I feel a bit terrified at the thought of being pregnant again. I'm so emotional ugh!
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 25th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Any update? Looking more like implantation?

Don't fret if it is...you would have many months ahead to get used to the idea.

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 25th, 2009, 09:09 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
Good luck!
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

May 25th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Hi again! My temp went way down this morning, 0.3C. I'm expecting to see AF today, but it means my LP is still short
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 25th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well its still early for you (for cycles to return to normal) so I'm sure your LP will straighten out in a few more cycles - and if not? Well I am looking for the cure so by the time you need one I'll have all the answers right? I'm getting excited about trying progesterone cream this cycle!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 26th, 2009, 06:20 AM
I hope it straightens out!! Well today I had NOTHING until right now (11:13pm) and I have a very small amount of brown creamy mucous (tmi sorry) and no cramps, so I doubt that i'm pregnant. I'm thinking, what's wrong with me? I had AF around this time with DD and I was exclusively nursing her! Why is it that my cycle is being screwy this time around when I am hardly BF at all?? Anyway, i'll see what my temp is like tomorrow morning and if it's high, or if AF isn't here then I might take a test since I might be 10dpo and had the spotting a few days ago?? Probably a waste of a test but anyway...

Jo, fingers crossed the progesterone cream does the trick!
Elise
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 26th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Elise - just curious (as I am exclusively BF'ng) - are you supplementing with formula the other feedings? Or pumping at all? What made you go down to only 2 five min feedings a day?

Oh and if what you're talking about IS AF, she sure is taking a while to really show up!? Hmmm....keep us posted!!
May 26th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Definitely take a test. If the spotting was implantation then you should be OK to test + now. Otherwise if its cycle-spotting it could very well just still be gearing up and not true AF and the spotting itself a sign of your homones out of whack. Even though your down to few nursings your hormone levels could be 'stuck' and I'd say maybe try the B6 first to give them a kickstart.

May 26th, 2009, 07:16 AM
Hi Laura! Jayden has bottles of formula, boiled water and 3 big bowls of cereal and fruits and veges, plus custards he's a hungry boy! Which is why I started giving him solids and formula. It was a funny thing, I was so very very EXTREMELY engorged (ouch it was so painful..) in the beginning and then I never seemed to be able to give him enough! I was feeding him every hour, sometimes half hour most days and soooo worn out so I started giving him other food. And thank goodness I did it's so much better now! I don't think Jayden would care less if I don't BF him ever again but I want to give him a couple of feeds at least (is it even worth it? lol) I think it has alot to do with the bond that we have when he nurses. He doesn't ever look for booby but when I put him on he likes it.

Yes AF is taking her precious time, at the moment i'm like "hurry up and show would ya!" Enough of this spotting! There's absolutely NO red just brown. This is nothing like my previous AF's, typically (even with my ppaf with DD) I have a red, light flow on the first day. Then a couple of heavy days followed by medium and then spotting. I would tend to think 'implantation' but my temp went down this morning so i'm now thinking AF.

Hopefully I can show you all this in the morning

Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 26th, 2009, 07:34 AM
UPDATE

I tested just then don't laugh lol
Of course, but that's ok
Should have tested in the morning like I said I would but oh well that'll teach me!
I hope my last AF was infact AF! FF says I ovulated, but who knows now lol
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 26th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
awe.....well, you're okay with things, right? You were saying that now you would postpone TTC until February? or still leaving things up in the air? Good luck, whatever you choose to do....
May 27th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about the BFN......

But is AF a full flow yet? Your title changed so you sound like you know for sure now? What day are you counting as CD1 as FF says not to count from spotting.

May 27th, 2009, 03:56 AM
oh man! I just typed all this stuff and it got deleted!! Don't you hate it when that happens?

Laura, yeah i'm ok I guess. DH and I have decided to NTNP until Jan/Feb. If I don't fall pregnant before then, we'll get more serious about things I've been thinking alot lately about when I would like to fall pregnant. The more I think about it the more I lean towards January or February. But I don't want to be choosy. Really, it doesn't matter when I fall pregnant, as long as it's a healthy pregnancy with a strong healthy baby at the end of it!

Jo, it's definately AF this time yay FINALLY a decent flow! (sounds weird saying that huh) I will count today as CD1 which means my LP was only 9 days. It's all good though, hopefully it will lengthen quickly. I'm still going to chart, how can I not? I just want to keep an eye on things, especially my LP. So that's that for now!
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

Last edited by Kisses-4-Baby; May 27th, 2009 at 03:58 AM.
May 27th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thats good, though you'll soon be wishing AF stayed away longer (or better yet were one of those that get pregs again without ever seeing it!) And with the few feeds you still give it sounds like you could end them easily enough, or will do naturally, and I am betting your LP will straighten out before you officially ttc.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search