Stepping down

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2009, 05:22 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
I have thought it over and have decided to step down so one of you lovely ladies still TTC while breastfeeding can have the chance to host. I do plan to pop in every once in awhile to check up on everyone. I have just had no energy at all and this coming month will be sooooo busy I'll be lucky to get on at all (getting married June 15th, just bought a house closing date is June 26th so will be moving that weekend, as well as going back to work) I wish you all the best.
May 26th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You've been a great host!

May 27th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It wouldn't matter if you couldn't come by for a bit. Lots of Hosts do go AWOL for a bit! But if you think its for the best the just make sure you pop back!!! Please!

Any idea who will take over?

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 27th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Aw you've been a good host

How is the pregnancy going?

Make sure you come by, let us all know how you and bubs are doing!

Elise
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 27th, 2009, 07:04 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
I haven't been around long enough to get to know you but I am sure you will be missed. Best of luck to you with your wedding day, new house and new baby
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

May 27th, 2009, 07:17 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My goodness you are busy! Please stop by and share so wedding pic with us as well as keep us inspired with your wonderful pregnancy

Thank you for being a good host!

May 27th, 2009, 05:09 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
I will for sure pop in once in awhile with updates and just to see where everyone is at. Not sure who will be the next host pretty well it will be whoever applies for it and the mods feel is around the board lots etc....

As for the pregnancy I have been super tired and get hit with morning sickness all the time. My EDD was changed to January 13th by my dr.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search