I can finally say..........

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2009, 05:46 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
I am 1 dpo! lol 1...........wow that's a small lonely number. This is my 3rd post partum cycle, 1st cycle we didn't dtd anywhere near O day because I had the flu, 2nd cycle we didn't - guess we just weren't 'in the mood' - but I think my chances are good this cycle. We only dtd once but it was very early morning on cd 18 and I got my pos opk later that night.

Oh plus the fact that...........

My 6th child was conceived when my sister was 6 months pregnant. My 7th child was conceived when my best friend was 6 months pregnant, and that was also my 3rd post partum cycle.
Well right now my sister is 6 months pregnant, my best friend is 6 months pregnant, and I am on my 3rd post partum cycle. So the pattern looks good!
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

May 30th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol for spooky Omens! I'll be watching the next 12 days or so to see if this month is THE month for you!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 30th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
ooo that's very interesting! I'll be watching too!!
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 30th, 2009, 07:59 AM
ha 12 days? Where's the poas-aholic in you! lol. My crazy self will probably start testing at 7dpo lol. I've gotten bfp's at 8 dpo before, and what fun is it if you can't spend hours squinting and standing on your head and doing everything possible to try and see a line haha.

May 30th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mmm, yeah, holding it up to the sky like pure daylight will make a line more visible than indoors! And taking it apart to see if somehow to line didn't make it all the way through. LOL

Thats great if you've gotten 8dpo BFP's - means your eggs are probably 6-day implanters - I reckon my eggs are slow which is why they can't beat my short LP. Maybe my daughter was a lucky one-off fast egg! haha

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 30th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
lol i'm a piacaholic, and can totally relate. The squinting and holding the test up to the light.... Sometimes I stare at a test for so long that I can see several faint lines in the test window
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 30th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
God you don't know how good it is to hear you both say that. I always berated myself for being so stupid in not accepting a straight BFN. At least I know now I was never the only one!

May 30th, 2009, 01:13 PM
lol oh i'm horrible with them lol. Sunlight, regular lamp, hold up against computer screen, up in the air, sideways, upside down, you name it lol. Run to neighbors incase my eyesight is going and they may see something lol. Then drive somewhere to throw test away so dh doesn't call the people with the white straight jackets to come get me!

May 31st, 2009, 09:12 PM
COMommy3's Avatar Super Mommy
LOL you are all so funny... Good luck! That is an awesome pattern, hope this is it for you when you test at 8dpo!!!! Wooo-Hooo!

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

Proud Mommy to Skyler (4/16/08) and Bryce (4/23/10)
May 31st, 2009, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMommy3 View Post
LOL you are all so funny... Good luck! That is an awesome pattern, hope this is it for you when you test at 8dpo!!!! Wooo-Hooo!
Thanks I'll probably get a head start at 7dpo - you know - just to waste a test and drive myself nuts lol. I have a handful of IC's, and the dollar store is only a block away lol.

May 31st, 2009, 11:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
lol, I'd never have tested so much if it wasn't for dollar-store tests!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search