Where is everyone cycle wise?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2009, 05:16 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Where are you guys all in your cycles?
I am on cycle day 3, waiting to ovulate.
June 1st, 2009, 09:37 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
I am on cd22, 3dpo. Can time go any slower?
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

June 1st, 2009, 11:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
lol, I know what you mean Mama2Six.....

I am on CD12 so on the verge of ovulating anytime this week! Yikes! Then its the waiting...waiting....waiting.

lol, but well excited about trying my progesterone cream (has to be used after ovulation only)

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
June 2nd, 2009, 02:54 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm on CD 7, and waiting to ovulate. We won't be timing BD or anything though. Just here and there Trying to take a really relaxed attitude this cycle (easier said than done eh?)
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

June 2nd, 2009, 03:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Every second day seems to best that we're agreed on. Although I was reading up on OPK's to refresh my memory and it said that the day of a + test and the day after are the 'fertile' days and the day after that ovulation so suggested b'ding that day too.....so my question is, with hubby definitely not wanting to do it two days in a row is it better to do the deed on the day of the + and then ovulation day (which could be too late) or the day after the + which is closer to ovulation being its the 'day before' and I have heard sperm needs 12hrs to travel to the egg or something?

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
June 2nd, 2009, 03:34 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Are you testing every day? I'm not really too sure exactly how OPKs work. But based on what you've said I would probably DTD the day of the positive OPK and again 2 days later. Better to get in twice just incase. Even if the second night misses O, the sperm should still be good from the first night of BD if that makes any sense. Having said that though, if you are testing every day, it should be ok to BD the day after the first +OPK. So either way is good. Damit why can't DH just BD every day? Gotta love the male species
And i'm sorry if I confused you, i'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words atm. Lack of sleep...
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

June 2nd, 2009, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No, you make perfect sense!

June 2nd, 2009, 10:55 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OPK make my head spin Good luck to those brave ladies who use them!

I am on CD 5

June 2nd, 2009, 03:55 PM
COMommy3's Avatar Super Mommy
I should be starting AF tomorrow so I'll be on CD1. Had a lil bit of spotting this morning then stopped. So she will prob be here full force tmw.

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

Proud Mommy to Skyler (4/16/08) and Bryce (4/23/10)
June 2nd, 2009, 08:46 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am 6-7dpo.... I think. I can't temp because Matthew still wakes up a hundred times a night

About OPK's and BDing. I say BD the day you get the first +. Unless you really want a boy...then I would say BD the day after, but it's possible you might miss the egg. (Boy sperm swim faster.... the girls are slow and steady...LOL)

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

June 3rd, 2009, 01:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol, I am past caring whether I get a boy or girl! I wanted another girl strangely enough but now I feel a boy would be exciting to have too soooo.....whatever we get! I just want to get it over with be pregnant already! But I do think the day of a + is a good one and probably better to plan around (and at least if we don't get to dtd we've still got the next day as back up! )

lol, the planning!!! Hubby has no idea. I am trying hard to keep him out the loop this time with all the 'fertility' talk. I would have been stressing and trying to jump him already this week if it wasn't for the OPK's so they are making this easier as they're giving me peace of mind from 'what if I am ovulating today?' (and he's stressed at work at the mo AND D isn't sleeping well with the summer heat).

June 4th, 2009, 03:07 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I finally got my period back, and I think I'm about 10 days into my cycle. Don't think I'm ovulating yet.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search