Ok so I tested again....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2009, 02:09 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
at about 3:30 pm, on 9 dpo, after only holding my pee for an hour - and it was clear as day a BFP!!!!!!

I will post pics later
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

June 7th, 2009, 03:50 PM
COMommy3's Avatar Super Mommy
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your BFP!!!! Have you told DH yet or planning to surprise him?

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

Proud Mommy to Skyler (4/16/08) and Bryce (4/23/10)
June 7th, 2009, 05:06 PM
I told him lol. I got home from my sisters bday party and thought dh was out fishing, so i went straight to the bathroom to take the test. He called while I was in there and was about 2 blocks away from home lol. So I went out on the front porch, and thought 'oh man, i can stare at this thing trying to see a line since he's home now' but I look down and the line was definitely there, no squinting needed lol. So when he got to the front porch I told him 'come here' - he said 'you're pregnant aren't you' lol so I handed him the test. He's a bit dazed right now but already spurtin out names lol.

June 7th, 2009, 07:58 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Yay Congratulations that is great!
June 7th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Here's the pics, didn't even have to edit them lol

June 7th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Woohoo!!! Congrats!!

June 8th, 2009, 03:38 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Yayyyyyy!!!!! Wow! Congrats to you That's a beautiful BFP
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

June 8th, 2009, 06:23 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! That is a very nive BFP

June 8th, 2009, 12:39 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Oh my gosh! What amazing news! I'm so happy for you.
June 8th, 2009, 02:33 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Congrats!!!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
June 9th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Whoa that was quick! lol...please pass some of your fertility on to me!

But congratulations! 9dpo is really good too! Although you do know that you can no longer POAS (well, maybe a few more!) LOL

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
June 9th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
YEY!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

And ya know, I was just about to write a post, asking when the heck the last BFP was on this forum - hopefully I've just been not paying close enough attention - but I can't remember the last!? (I've only been on here not quite 2 months though)

Good luck with your pregnancy - looks like you're an expert!!
June 9th, 2009, 08:46 AM
lol Thanks Ladies I pee'd on another one yesterday and got a darker line. And will have too pee on one more for confirmation at the midwife office.

There is one thing that makes me sad though - Gavin isn't liking my milk much anymore He'll nurse but will latch for a minute then throw himself back mad, he acts like he just doesn't like it. This is my 2nd time pg while breastfeeding and I never had any issues last time, my daughter nursed til I was 6 months pregnant. I hope Gavin doesn't stop.

June 9th, 2009, 10:34 AM
How long have you been TTC? Sorry, I forget.
June 9th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenpie View Post
How long have you been TTC? Sorry, I forget.
Ok I feel bad saying this because I know some ppl have been trying a long time................but we TTC'd 1 month. I got my PPAF in March but we didn't dtd in March cuz I had the flu around O time, no dtd in April cuz we just didn't feel like it, so May is the first time we dtd around O time. And only dtd once, that was on May 28, the day of my + opk.

June 9th, 2009, 06:46 PM
That's amazing! Don't feel bad, celebrate!

How did you know when you Oed? Were you charting? Did your cycles just come back normally? I need to learn from you.
June 9th, 2009, 08:24 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thank you God! View Post
YEY!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

And ya know, I was just about to write a post, asking when the heck the last BFP was on this forum - hopefully I've just been not paying close enough attention - but I can't remember the last!? (I've only been on here not quite 2 months though)

Good luck with your pregnancy - looks like you're an expert!!
I was the last BFP now the 2nd last lol, Found out mid May and am due in January.
June 9th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenpie View Post
That's amazing! Don't feel bad, celebrate!

How did you know when you Oed? Were you charting? Did your cycles just come back normally? I need to learn from you.
My cycle came back on March 11th, next was April 11th, then May 11th (funny huh? lol) So one was 30 days and the other 31 days. I was using OPK's as my only means of charting. I never had any ewcm, never had any O cramps (never have anyway), never temped. Wasn't sure when I'd O so the first cycle I started using the opk's on cd 10 and didn't get a positive until I think it was cd 19. 2nd cycle I got a pos on cd17, and 3rd cycle - conception cycle - pos opk on cd 18 and we dtd early that morning (got the pos opk later that night). After dtd I laid there saying over and over in my head "Swim spermies Swim!" haha i'm serious.

The other way I got pregnant is this lol. My sister was 6 months pregnant when I became pregnant with Ashlyn (pg#6). My best friend was 6 months pregnant when I became pg with Gavin (pg#7) - that was also my 3rd post partum cycle. Well right now, my sister And my best friend are Both 6 months pregnant, and I'm on my 3rd post partum cycle lol. Coincidence? Or just plain freaky lol.

No, you know what the real freaky thing is? My sister had a girl - and 6 mos later I had a girl. My best friend had a boy, and 6 months later I had a boy. Well right now..........my sister is having a girl, and my best friend is having a boy. Does this mean I'm having boy girl twins!?!? haha wouldn't that be a trip!

Sorry I tend to babble on when I'm tired lol.

June 10th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
LOL that is so strange! Wouldn't it be funny if you had twins! How would you feel if you found out you had 2 bubs on the way? And where's the darker line pics? lol
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

June 10th, 2009, 07:30 PM
oh boy I'd have a lot to wrap my mind around if it were twins lol. I used to wish for twins, but now that I already have 6 kids - I'd be scared to have twins lol. Of course if i were i'd be thrilled but definitely scared out of my mind.

DH won't let me buy more tests lol, I did go to the women's center today for confirmation and boy were they confused!! I took the test, she sat it on the table and we're watching it (same test as the dollar store tests). Immediately the test line showed up super dark. Then after what seemed like minutes, the control line showed very very faintly. She said "It's negative, you're not pregnant". So I had to tell her, yes I am and explain several times that the T is the Test line and C is control line, if you're not pregnant only the Control line shows and not the test line. She kept trying to tell me I had it backwards. Finally after 20 minutes of 'arguing' with her, she got 2 other ladies from the office, they both told her 'that's the most positive test I've ever seen!!'. She quickly got very embarassed and me and the other 2 had a good laugh about it. Unfortunately, I forgot to ask her if I can take the test home! I thought about it when I was halfway home lol. Maybe I'll sneak off to the dollar store tomorrow for a test just for the heck of it lol.

I have no doubt though that the hcg is rising. I'm sicker by the day, and I swear my water bill will double with how often I've been using the bathroom lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search