I can't be in this forum anymore :(

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
If I am not pregnant this cycle, we will not be TTC at all until Jan/Feb. (DH and I will see how we feel about things in a few months)
I'm not going on the pill or using any other contraception, just the pull-out method and perhaps avoiding the fertile times. So I will keep charting and checking my fertile signs etc. Although we do want a big family, we're happy with 2 at the moment, and if we conceive in Jan/Feb, then the kids will still be close in age so..

But I just thought now that i'm not breastfeeding and now also not TTC, I don't really belong here anymore lol

I'll hang around a bit and see how all you ladies go with your TTC journeys, I wish BFP's for every one of you!
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

June 20th, 2009, 06:54 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie

Can I ask why the change in plans, or is it too personal? Hope you check in often!

p.s. i'm completely new to this, but your chart looks pretty good, huh? how long is your LP usually?
June 21st, 2009, 04:23 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Of course you can ask We just decided that we would ideally like to spend a bit of time camping and doing other things with the kids first. And also, honestly, I feel a bit scared to pregnant right now. I don't know if its my hormones or what but I feel a little freaked out about having another bubs. The little ones (particularly the almost 3 year old) have been quite a handful lately and frankly I think i've been temporarily put off
But I bet i'll feel differently about it in a few months (probably less) I think it's just AF on her way.

My chart is lookin ok hey! My LP is definately longer than my last, my last was 9 days, and i'm on 11DPO with AF nowhere in sight! lol i'm thinking ooo I don't know if I really want to be pregnant afterall and then I take a test and it's negative and I am SO disappointed!!!??? If we had've DTD closer to ovulation I would think (based on my chart and symptoms), that I have a reasonable shot at being pregnant. But I don't think we have much of a chance since I may have ovulated later even! We'll see.
I'm going to miss being a member of this forum
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

June 22nd, 2009, 02:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've had times like that too Elise, feeling nervous at the idea of being pregs again despite despeartely wanting to be!

Goodluck in your decision. At least you know a bit more about it all now and have some charts to compare to if you decide to chart again next year (if you need to)....

I hope you are still around when (IF) I ever get my BFP though as you have been so sweet and supportive!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search