I've been MIA

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2009, 05:38 PM
COMommy3's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry ladies... I have been MIA due to several reasons..

June 7th, DH was in a terrible Car accident and I was in the hospital with him for 3-4 days. He had a brain injury, concussion, mis-aligned hip, loss of memory, etc.

We got home from the hospital and my parents were in town for 2 weeks helping with DH and DS while I finished up teaching summer school June 30th. Then they left, and my sister came in town till the 6th. Whew... So now life is back to normal hopefully.

DH is doing better. His memory is almost all back, and he is not allowed to drive yet as per the neurologist's orders, but hopefully soon. I have been driving him around to his PT and doctor appointments 3-4x per week and all of it is helping.

So sorry I have been MIA but we are all OK now!!! I'll be back on here more often.

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

Proud Mommy to Skyler (4/16/08) and Bryce (4/23/10)
July 7th, 2009, 06:26 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
OMG! I'm so glad that your DH is okay, how scary! I will keep him in my T&P that he recovers fully.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
July 8th, 2009, 09:31 PM
COMommy3's Avatar Super Mommy
Thank you. Each day is showing alot of improvements and we are grateful he was given a 2nd chance at life. Thanks for keeping us in your T&P.

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

Proud Mommy to Skyler (4/16/08) and Bryce (4/23/10)
July 9th, 2009, 11:14 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My goodness! What a blessing that your DH is alive and recovering. He will also be in my T&P. How lucky that family was able to come in an help out in such a difficult time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search