+OPK..the impending first egg!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2009, 01:30 PM
Veteran
Hi I am new to this board and am glad to see others who are BF and ttc. I just got my first PP +opk as well as fertility signs and I am thinking that I may possibly have my first ovulation? I am so grateful that fertility is returning as we are hoping to have another baby! God willing we should become pregnant this would be my second conceived while BF and I plan to continue BF as I did during my last pregnancy. I wish everyone here to be blessed with a BFP really soon! I look forward to hearing all your stories.
Kerry

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
July 22nd, 2009, 06:34 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! If you truly have a + OPK than what are you doing on the computer??? Go give your husband that look

Good luck TTC!!! Glad you found this board. It will be neat to have some one who has gotten pg while BFing before to give us some insight.

July 22nd, 2009, 07:58 AM
Veteran
LOL! Thanks for the reply. I thiink for me b6 plays a role as both my babies nurse alot ( my son is almost 3 and he self weaned at the age of 2 before my daughters birth). But my DD nurses a lot now. I am a big fan of b6 while ttc while bf! I think it helped me conceive her. I am looking forward to reading everyones BFP post!!!

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
August 7th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by underhermantle View Post
LOL! Thanks for the reply. I thiink for me b6 plays a role as both my babies nurse alot ( my son is almost 3 and he self weaned at the age of 2 before my daughters birth). But my DD nurses a lot now. I am a big fan of b6 while ttc while bf! I think it helped me conceive her. I am looking forward to reading everyones BFP post!!!

I'm curious about B6...How much are you taking? How long did you take it before your fertility returned? This time and last time? Thanks!

And, Good luck! Judging by the date of your post, it's about testing time, right?

My Ovulation Chart
August 18th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Veteran
Hi there just saw this now ...sorry! I am taking 150 b6...last time fertility did not return till 1 yr...however I delayed solids quite a while. I started the b6 AFTER fertility retuirned. This time I delayed solids but not as long and fertility returned last month 9 months PP and dd is nursing a lot. I started with 50 then next month 100 and then fertility returned and now I am at 150. I am also sleeping in complete darkness. Both these things I did when I conceived my dd while nursing ds. I hope this helps.

August 18th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and good luck with TTC!

August 19th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by underhermantle View Post
Hi there just saw this now ...sorry! I am taking 150 b6...last time fertility did not return till 1 yr...however I delayed solids quite a while. I started the b6 AFTER fertility retuirned. This time I delayed solids but not as long and fertility returned last month 9 months PP and dd is nursing a lot. I started with 50 then next month 100 and then fertility returned and now I am at 150. I am also sleeping in complete darkness. Both these things I did when I conceived my dd while nursing ds. I hope this helps.
Thanks! I have been taking b6 (I'm taking 200 now but started at 100) for about two months now and haven't had AF but then my son is only 7 months old. He's on solids 3x a day but still nurses quite a bit during the day. I'm hoping I don't have to wean to conceive again, but I'm open to that option if my fertility doesn't return.

My Ovulation Chart
August 19th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just seeing this...welcome....Have you found out if you all caught the egg or not?

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
August 24th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Veteran
Thanks! No I did not catch the first egg...but am hoping my cycle regulates soon enough to conceive. I am in the 2 ww now on the second egg! I am sure it will take some time to regulate ...I am hoping not too long lol!

August 24th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oooh Good luck with egg number 2....How exciting!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search