Anyone here?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2009, 11:49 AM
lindsayb63's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone TTC while BFing?

Just got my first AF so we are ready to go!

Lacey was super easy - we got PG on the first month we tried! I'm anxious to see how long #2 will take...

November 8th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't tell how old your dd is? Cute siggy though

We are not "TTC" but we aren't preventing a pregnancy either....we are actually in the 2ww kind of LOL...( I THINK I ovulated for the first time since having my baby Sept 08)

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
November 8th, 2009, 04:28 PM
lindsayb63's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lacey just turned 7 months!

November 8th, 2009, 04:39 PM
RUNNER25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Since I haven't got my first PP AF yet, we're not really trying. But, as soon as that happens we'll start for #2. Our LO is only 5 months old, so I'm in no hurry. But, we want them as close together as possible. Just waiting on AF!

It took one year to get pregnant with our first, plus I lost one tube due to an ectopic pregnancy, so that's another reason that we're going to try right away - not sure how long it will take.

November 9th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Lonomia's Avatar Super Hot Mommy
I also got pregnant the 1st month with my son (17 mos),

This time things are not easy at all. We are onto cycle #6 and NTNP for 11 months.

May you be blessed with an easy BFP!

November 13th, 2009, 04:22 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am still here. We are on cycle 8 I think. Matthew is 9 months old. Three cycles back, I got a BFP, but miscarried again. I am patiently waiting for a sticky BFP. I think the hardest part of TTC while BFing is finding the time and energy to actually make the baby.

My cycles have been shorter than normal...with a later O and shorter LP. <sigh> I am taking B6 and it seems to help the cycles I remember to take it.

Good luck... I hope your TTC journey is short and sweet

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

November 13th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I want to be trying soon, but am still waiting on AF. My baby just turned 5 months, but I would prefer to get pregnant in a month or two-preferably like Jan or Feb, but it is all up to my AF coming back soon or catching the first egg LOL

Thanks Chelsea (Graysmama) for my awesome siggie!
December 6th, 2009, 01:02 PM
mrslampy's Avatar Regular
im here!!! hoping hoping hoping for number 2!!!! been trying since ollie was 7 months old. i just had my first 10+ luteal phase so im sooooo excited!!! im currently at 10dpo and have had 2 BFN. i couldnt wait to test! i went and bought five more today hahahahahahaha yes im a POAS addict!!!
nice to meet you all
love amanda

December 7th, 2009, 06:39 PM
KCAmanda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am just lurking in here but wanted to say I had my son May 2008 and didn't get my first PP AF til November 08. My cycles were irregular and I never had a LP longer than 10 days until March when I got my with my daughter Leah. I had also stopped nursing my son 1/31/09 - so I think that helped with lengthening my cycles.
December 22nd, 2009, 08:38 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
I'm here...kinda...I'm usually a lurker...But my baby fever is getting really bad so I'm coming out of hiding!

I've been cycling ever since 5weeks pp, but I've never charted, or temped...so not really sure what's going on. My body shows signs of Oing, but I can't know for sure...

All I want for Christmas is a BFP!

Last edited by GranolaMamaOf3; December 22nd, 2009 at 08:40 AM.
December 22nd, 2009, 03:27 PM
mater bibit
I'm here.

I pop in now and then to see if anyone is around. Kind wish the place was a little more active .. I feel more at home down here than the other TTC boards

Oh .. about me .. I have 3 little ones, my youngest is 10 months old and still nursing about 5 times a day. He doesn't always sleep through the night but at some point in 24 hours he usually goes at least 6 hours between nursings at least one time. My 2nd and 3rd were both conceived while breastfeeding within the first year.

If I don't get a BFP this cycle it will be the longest I've not been pregnant since before the conception of my firstborn.

I noticed by charting my bbt that my LP was short last month .. not sure what is going on this cycle.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search