Lurker introducing herself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2009, 06:44 PM
KCAmanda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! My name is Kasey, I am 26 and have a DS Josiah, 19 months and a DD Leah almost 3 weeks. I was active on these boards when I was BFing my son and NTNP.

I ended up getting PG with Leah when Josiah was 10 months. I weaned my son from BFing around 9 months due to biting. Beforehand I was having short luteal phases less than 10 days - then the first cycle after I stopped nursing I had my longest luteal phase and got my BFP!

We're looking to be NTNP again with this pregnancy but not actively TTC #3 until Leah is 10 months to a year. I didn't get my first PP AF with my son until he was 6 months old - so I am hoping we have the same timeline with Leah as well.

I hope you ladies don't mind me lurking around here. Good luck on getting your BFP's!
December 7th, 2009, 07:30 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome! I'm Chelsea (22) married to Sam (almost 25) and momma to Brylie (08.08.09) and were NTNP/Trying for #2 (trying til feb, then NTNP til Aug then actively trying).....I got my first PP AF at exactly 2m pp despite EBF and my cycle was 43 days long and I don't think I ovulated. Good luck and congrats on your pretty little girl!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
December 23rd, 2009, 05:56 AM
mrslampy's Avatar Regular
hi so nice to meet you!!!
welcome!!

December 23rd, 2009, 02:16 PM
mater bibit
Hi I am somewhere between NTNP and TTC while still nursing my 10mo. My cycles are still too crazy to really try, it seems. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search