Ok, I'm lost... (tmi)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2010, 01:48 AM
Xx5Xy1+'s Avatar What's your superpower?
My youngest is 8 months old and we've been nearly-ebf (she gets an occassional bottle if I'm away and she's hungry and we've been introducing solids). I've had one pp visit from af (17 Apr), dh and I dtd around 9 or 10 dpo. I haven't felt any of my normal O sensations (I have endo, so O is usually at least uncomfortable). This morning I woke up (cd21) to find brown blood in my panties (maybe a tablespoon of it) so I put on a pad and there has been a little bit more, but not like my periods in the past. I don't recall having implantation bleeding with previous pregnancies, but when I normaly have a cycle it starts bright red, not brown. The cycle I had on the 17th was normal in length.

I took an extra sensitive hpt (the German's have tests that actually show 5mIu) two days ago BFN.

I honestly don't remember what my cycles were like once they returned after the other girls (Sami only bf'd for 3 months, Kasi for 11 1/2). I guess I'm wondering if this 'irregularity' is 'normal' or if I need to start wondering/worrying.

Thank you 3Daughters for my AWESOME siggy!

Hoping to add a new member to our family through adoption in August 2011
~*~
I am a sleep deprived, pro-life, homebirth supporting, babywearing, extended breast feeding, cloth diapering, non-vaxing, attachment parenting, conservative thinking, Constitution defending, gun owning, Torah learning, US Army Veteran who is married to her hero... A US Army Soldier! If this offends you, then stop reading my signature!
May 8th, 2010, 02:27 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's completely normal for the first 6 PP cycles to be irregular. It's normal for ovulation to be delayed when you're nursing. The brown blood could be related to a number of things (an attempt at ovulation or an attempt at ovulation that failed or implantation). If you have a fertility chart handy, that will help show the cause of the bleeding - depending on how it fits in with your signs of fertility.
May 16th, 2010, 08:00 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you found out if you were pregnant or not?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search