HOw does DH feel?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2006, 05:19 PM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
How does your husband feel about being TTC? Is he just going with the flow or is he very excited about the idea?

Personally, mine is just going with the flow. Part of him isn't totally ready, but he's not putting it off either. I think he just wants what I want if that makes me happy.

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

May 31st, 2006, 05:27 PM
Jen25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dh is kinda going with the flow. He hasnt said that he doesnt want another kid, I think hes just scared of all the extra responsibility. Hes still adjusting to having 2 kids, lol.

May 31st, 2006, 05:32 PM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dh is mostly going with the flow. He wants another one, but I'm not sure if he really wants one as soon as I do.

May 31st, 2006, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
For us we are anxiously waiting.
May 31st, 2006, 07:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
mines practically desperate. i said i didnt think we should until we get more on our feet at the time if we'd had another baby we'd be barely scraping by and no hopes of owning a house.

he went and got a new job that pays more and got a small car since our Dodge Ram took so much money in gas.

he came home one day and said he had a better job so we could have another baby.

May 31st, 2006, 10:24 PM
MaMaTuTu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My DH said it was really up to me. Meaning he really wanted another, but only if I felt up to it.

Mommy to:
O(8/9/05)
K(2/27/07)
"Beanie"(EDD 12/18/08)
Tube bean missing since 12/1/07
June 1st, 2006, 09:17 AM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My Dh is dying for me to get pregnant! LOL! My two oldest children are from a previous marriage, and then we have a 20 month old DD together. Dh has been wanting to have another child since Jessa was a newborn! I finally agreed in April to go ahead and ttc (my fourth, his second). He is really excited

<div align="center"></div>
June 1st, 2006, 07:24 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
My Dh is dying for me to get pregnant! LOL! My two oldest children are from a previous marriage, and then we have a 20 month old DD together. Dh has been wanting to have another child since Jessa was a newborn! I finally agreed in April to go ahead and ttc (my fourth, his second). He is really excited [/b]
Wow, that's exactly the same as my situation! Evelyn was our first child together and he was already talking about having more before she was born. He's a natural father and he's very excited at the thought of another pregnancy.

June 1st, 2006, 08:20 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
i haven't totally convinced him to do it this year. he's thinking two years or so. but i usually get what i want when we TTC.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

June 2nd, 2006, 04:47 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
My dh is a little odd, lol. He doesn't like to consider it TTC. He doesn't like preventing and he definitely wants more kids, but he has never with any of them liked to "try". He is kind of a go with the flow, let nature take it's course kind of person.

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search