Do anything different next time?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2006, 06:59 AM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
If you were pregnant now, would you do anything different when it comes to breastfeeding that you wish you did with you child now?

I think I would pump more than I do now. I love the closeness and all, but I would love to have more help at night when it came to feedings or when I want some alone time.

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

June 24th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Isaeph's Avatar Jennifer the Momma
I'm not planning on doing anything different. Ds nurses to bed still, and we really like that, so dd will too-unless she chooses not to. And ds would NEVER take a bottle, so might not even try for a long time this time. I'll still pump for a while because I like the assurance of having some back up just in case.

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.
June 24th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can't really think of anything! I've learned after having three that they are all so different when it comes to nursinig. I have really learned to trust my body better and believe that I can provide enough milk for her. One thing I am happy about is that DH now works 2nd shift so I won't have to pump during the day for the next baby as I tele-commute from my home and he will be home with the kids

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search