How much do you nurse?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2006, 01:06 PM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
How much is your little one nursing now?

Ernest is 5-7 times a day now

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

June 26th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Super Mommy
Ivey generally nurses every 2-4 hours (depending on if we're home or out...she eats more often at home) during the day and she goes to bed at 10-10:30 and eats again at 3 a.m....so that'd be about 5 hours in the night.
Waiting for #2!
</div>
June 26th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Isaeph's Avatar Jennifer the Momma
Trupie still nurses for nap and bedtime...most days. At least once everyday, sometimes 3 times a day. But average twice.

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.
June 29th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Marissa doesnt really comfort nurse. I'm not sure why I always offer but she will only do it for a bit.
she doesnt do pacifiers either I guess she just doesnt need to suck for comfort.

She currently really nurses anywhere from 3-6x a day.
I offer more often and she'll do it for around a minute and then she wants off.
a regular feed for her is about 3-5 minutes per side.

June 29th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She eats about 7 times a day. She's in daycare so she nurses about 4-5 times and I pump while she's away.
June 30th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Edward nurses 2-3 times a day at almost one.

July 4th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Odelia is down to 3-4 times a day, but she nurses longer then before and takes both breast at each sessions, before she nursed more frequently but only one breast at a time. (we nurse before I go to work, right when I come home, and right before bed, somedays a session is added between the last two and some days one is added in the middle of the night)
July 4th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Veteran
My girl is almost 2 1/2 now and nurses 3-5 times a day. I'm going away for about 6 days next week and I plan on bringing a pump to use it 1-2 times a day, just so I won't dry up.
Expecting #2 in October

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search