Question for those who have been pregnant while breastfeeding

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2008, 03:55 PM
PennyLane1121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did your breasts hurt or was it just the nips while feeding? Im not prego but might be and lately its been extremely uncomfortable to nurse for a long amount of time (like say 20 minutes.). Maybe this could be a sign? Along with the whole feeling totally drained of all energy and nauseous. But its still too early to test. Thanks ladies!

February 2nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
WHen I have been pg and nursing my nipples are ultra sensitive. But it isn't till about 8 to 12 weeks when I get that toe curling latch soreness.

February 2nd, 2008, 06:05 PM
PennyLane1121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ok thanks!

February 3rd, 2008, 07:04 PM
Mommy2Amara&Kayori's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy2Amara&Kayori
Quote:
WHen I have been pg and nursing my nipples are ultra sensitive. But it isn't till about 8 to 12 weeks when I get that toe curling latch soreness.[/b]

same here it was horrible, my breasts were sore really early in pregnancy though

good luck

Expecting our 3rd bundle of joy!

February 5th, 2008, 12:44 PM
LadyOrion's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to LadyOrion Send a message via Yahoo to LadyOrion Send a message via Skype™ to LadyOrion
Well, I just found out I am prego so my boobs feel normal so far but with my last prergnancy my nipples hurt really bad in the beginning. It felt like I was nursing a cat! I hope it's a good sign for you!

February 5th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Yeah I can relate - kinda... too early to test but my nipples feel weird at times.... sometimes, they feel like they are really cold, like a burning kind of cold... and last night when I fed DD, (we co-sleep) it actually woke me up because it hurt. hmmm I don't usually wake up when I feed her, but when I did I was like : "nope im thinking about it too much" lol trying to convince myself it wasn't pregnancy related. But it just might be. What do you ladies think, have you ever had that cold sensation with your nipples when you've been pg?
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

April 4th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I got pg when I was still bf DD, and I have to say my nipples were a little sensitive, but not really my bbs. The dr even said that bfing actually prevents your bbs from getting really sore when pg. Anyway, that was my experience. My milk supply actually when down a lot, and since DD was frustrated with that, she was PULLING on my breast while sucking REALLY hard, to get more milk. So, that combined with pg, really was uncomfortable. I quick bfing last month, it was just taking so much out of me, and made my nausea worse!

I miss bf, though I hope I can do it longer with this next baby!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search