how many mommas are out there TTC and BFing???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2008, 12:24 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
it seemed there was more posting going on and now nothing.
How is everyone doing??

March 12th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
I'm back after a m/c in January. 3 DPO and waiting!

March 19th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am, no luck yet.

March 20th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am here now too! Yay for the arrival of PP AF. Who would have thought someone would be so happy for her to show up?

March 21st, 2008, 07:45 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
LOL!!! We all need to get pg together! We can have our own DDC within the Aug 07 board.

March 25th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to hannybunny86
Where oh where is AF?

We're another Aug 07 baby! Though we're not trying we're not preventing, SO seems fine with the condoms perminantly living under the bed, he doesn't want another baby though.... go figure! LOL! Fine with me

I WANT ANOTHER BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
March 26th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Where oh where is AF?

We're another Aug 07 baby! Though we're not trying we're not preventing, SO seems fine with the condoms perminantly living under the bed, he doesn't want another baby though.... go figure! LOL! Fine with me

I WANT ANOTHER BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY![/b]
You should check out the Aug07PR. We're a great group of ladies.

I want another baby too.

March 27th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Running Queen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here too from the Aug 07 PR! I finally got AF a couple weeks ago so we'll see if I'm "back on track" or "all messed up!" I would love another baby soon.

Jen
March 29th, 2008, 04:22 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
Add me to the I WANT AF club! I am charting, but nothing yet. At least my temps are starting to even out, so maybe soon. I was ready for my next when she was 3 months old! *sigh*

March 31st, 2008, 06:30 PM
Add me. I thought that AF had returned in Jan., but no luck, she never came back. I am one of those people who can not get AF back until after BFing is finished, I guess. My DD was Aug. of 2006!!!!!!!!!!! Frustration doesn't even begin to describe.... DH wants one as bad as I do...Dr. won't give me anything to ovulate while bfing....anyone have a dr. that does? Maybe I should look for someone else. I noticed that people had stopped posting, also. I think I'm just giving up a little. I haven't even temped at the right times lately. I have not had AF since October of 2005!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHH!!!!!
April 8th, 2008, 10:59 AM
mater bibit
I'm new to these parts, BFing and sometimes TTC

DD is nearly 7 months old and AF came back for the first time 5 weeks ago and it seems she's back again at 36 days. My cycles were most often 5 weeks between DS and DD but this time has been very strange because for the first time ever I had light spotting and cramps on and off for 3 days before AF came so I had been freaking out wondering what on earth was going on. That's how I found this forum actually - I stumbled on some reassuring threads after Googling my symptoms.

Just how much I'm hoping to conceive again soon seems to vacillate with my hormones but I will be checking in here none the less. I just can't seem to help myself.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search