all right mamas I need some ideas!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2008, 09:52 AM
melissa_aka_mom
so I asked in my PR some questions but didn't get any ideas here's what I wrote:

Do you find that your cramps have been worse pp? I've been cramping for the past 2 1/2 weeks and no sign of AF yet (she's shown twice though). And does anyone know if BF lowers your immune system? I woke up with a sore throat yet again and it was just a few weeks ago I had the flu.

so we aren't preventing a pg. do you think the cramping is my body gearing up for ovulation but because I'm nursing on demand it keeps postponing it? I have had 2 pp AF (one came 42 days after the other). we usually don't get pg until Oct. (we have 3 July babies) but I want to get an idea of what my cycle is doing.
March 21st, 2008, 08:43 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
First off... nursing wouldn't lower your immune system. if you are eating right you should be pretty normal. If no are not eating right, that in itself could make it lower.

As for cramping.... your body could be trying to ovulate. It may not be following through?? But usually my ovulation cramps are different than period like cramps though.

Sorry I am not much help.

How has your CM been? have you had fertile CM?

March 21st, 2008, 09:02 AM
melissa_aka_mom
I was wondering about lowering my immune system because my body is working hard to bf (just like during pg a pg mama is more susceptible to illness).

I haven't noticed much cm at all, I just constantly feel wet if that makes any sense, except all of a sudden on day, DH and I were DTD and it hurt, I was completely dry and tight, which is not normal for me (the night before everything was just fine) but I guess might be normal during bf? who knows. anyway, I still have hot flashes and the cramping has subsided and now I just have pinches by my bellybutton and my ovaries, I guess my body is just on overdrive. last month AF was 42 days and I'm now 30 days. my pp periods are always abnormal yet so far I've always gotten pg in October
March 21st, 2008, 11:49 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Quote:
I was wondering about lowering my immune system because my body is working hard to bf (just like during pg a pg mama is more susceptible to illness).

I haven't noticed much cm at all, I just constantly feel wet if that makes any sense, except all of a sudden on day, DH and I were DTD and it hurt, I was completely dry and tight, which is not normal for me (the night before everything was just fine) but I guess might be normal during bf? who knows. anyway, I still have hot flashes and the cramping has subsided and now I just have pinches by my bellybutton and my ovaries, I guess my body is just on overdrive. last month AF was 42 days and I'm now 30 days. my pp periods are always abnormal yet so far I've always gotten pg in October[/b]

hmmmm if you were feeling wet, I would think maybe that you were ovulating??

Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search