wanting a big family

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2008, 06:37 AM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
Hello there,my name is Lacey , i am currently pregnant with: My third child at home,BUT, my husbands first, the other 2 are teens from when i was younger, AND this is my 7th child because I have 4 for other people when i was a surro. I have some concernes and dont want people to think I am nuts. Do you wait till you actually can AFFORD children or do you go ahead and try? WHy for either way. We are way past broke, but I am 32 and I dont want this to be my last! I feel like if I wait, it will be over for me. Also, if you dont wait to afford them, how do make ends meet? I am not a gaduate, but very wise in other areas. I dont mind working, but I dont want to have 4 kids an babysitters bring them up. What would you do?I know this asking for alot of info and giving alot of info, but I have come across this board before, and never know what to say...

Hope that wasn to conusing, or didnt offend anyone, You ever get stuck in life and just dont know who to ask??

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy
October 25th, 2008, 09:33 AM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If I waited till I had enough money for my kids, I'd never have kids! No one can pay for their kid's college education anymore, I stopped worrying about that a long time ago. My kids have everything they NEED and more. Money is just paper to me.

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,
Bryson 2,and our lil man Noah Alexander turns one year on 7/5/10!

October 25th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have no money..lol. However my kids never go without food, and all the basics and we are always able to come up with money for other things it just takes careful planning but we are even able to do trips. As long as you can pay rent (or morgage) and feel you can feed them the rest will just fall into place. I think it depends on what you are willing to sacrifice. I don't get out, barely buy myself things but I don't miss it at all.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my wonderful Siggy!
October 25th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Lisa1705's Avatar Super Mommy
We don't have money either. My kids are fed, clothed and most off all LOVED! We get comments all the time that we cant afford more kids but,, if we waited for money to come then the children would not be here. Do whats in your heart

Ashley (loving sister)
9/7/89
Julie
12/19/91
Gage
4/17/01
Carter
10/18/02
Bf'd 18 months

Olivia
1/7/05
Bf'd until she was 2!
<span style="font-family:Arial Black">
Talon

7/5/07
Bf'd 16 months and still going strong!

October 25th, 2008, 02:27 PM
MotherFrog's Avatar lost in la la land
Lol we never have any money, but no one is going without. Things work out for themselves.

October 28th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmm thats a hard one LOL Well we have been very blessed financially but it has not always been this way when we started out we struggled but always made do. We never went with out and our Faith has been a huge part of what I believe made all things work out.

I dont think waiting till you reach that magic money number is feasable these days.

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
October 28th, 2008, 11:44 PM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
thanks so much for you replys. I just needed some support. I pray and think I am doing what God is telling me what is right for our family, and then i get confused all of a sudden, sounds crazy but true....anyway, ty again!!!!

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search