I wont be around much from now till New years.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2008, 09:42 AM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have been swamped at home with kids,Christmas plannning, Craft fair's ( I did 2 in 1 and half weeks!) Now we have kids and school/Parties and performaces in the Orchastra.

I need to let you know that I WONT be on alot from now till after the new year.

I have to take the girls in for Formal evening Gowns shopping tomorrow, We have our first Formal Family Christmas party to attend this friday.

My Parents our comeing down next week to Watch Chelsea in her Holiday performance with the String orchastra (she plays 2nd violin).

My best friend and her family who live 12 hours away are comeing in that same week as well.

I am helping my DD Cheslea pull together the music for her CD she is makeing the granparents of Violin Christmas music for gifts. We are trying to put together a smoothly blended song at the end of several Favs with her twist on it.

Then Chelsea has been asked to do 2 private performances before Christmas one at another formal party and a solo performance dureing church Christmas Banquet.

Then we have another 3 kids that are doing school Christmas plays and ALL the kids are also doing a play and choir for the cummunity theature.

We have a family cummunity Party to go to as well.

I have tons of crafts planned almost nightly with my family as a tradition we make something every day from the first till New years if we can.

I rented a one horse open sligh ride again for fun again and we are almost done biulding our skateing rink.

The last thing we are doing before Christmas day is traveling for 4 days to see my folks and come home on the 23rd. They live 4 hours from us.

Somewhere in all their we have plans for at least 2 seperate Christmas skateing parties. Not to mention the tons of Christmas bakeing and I make Homemade Chocolates as Gifts and have to get on that ..soon LOL...wrap gifts..shop for gifts still.. put up more lights outside...family Christmas pictures.. I am getting new beds for my 6 and 4 yr dd room and we are redoing it in differnt colors so I am painting as well.. We have a BIG boxing day( Dec 26th) shopping trip planned to get super deals for kids Chritmas gift cards and money. The teens LOVE Boxing day over Christmas day LOL.

I am also planning to have New yrs party here..

I know I am forgetting someing LOL

ohh yes.. I have to shop ) food/gifts) and put together a HUGE Christmas hamper for a family we are going to bless in out cummunity who has a hard time this yr with several kids!

We also do the food bank deliveries and help fill Christmas hamper's for the church. That can be pretty time cunsuming.

So I will try to pop on at least 1 to 2 times a week untill the new yr. Sorry I cant be on a more often ladies but this time of yr is insane for us. I hope you can all relate LOLOL.

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
December 2nd, 2008, 03:30 AM
Xx3Xy0's Avatar Veteran
Can I ask..... did you win the lottery or something? LOL Sounds very busy and blissfully so!

My Blog
</div>
December 3rd, 2008, 11:10 AM
WishingStar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW!!! You sound BUSY!!! Hope you enjoy the holiday spirit in there somewhere
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Amber (Lovinmygirls) for my signature

My Blog ~ My Facebook Fan Page ~ My Twitter

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search