Wouldn't you know

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Veteran
I ordered pregnancy tests online Tuesday of last week. They say it takes 3-5 days for delivery. They never came last week, and I had really hoped to test over the weekend. I managed to hold off running to the dollar store to pick on up. They should arrive today though.

Over the weekend I had yet another symptom, and I'm 100% sure that I'm pregnant. I started having the squished bladder syndrome. Since the weekend was day 7dpo and 8dpo and the bladder wasn't holding up too well, I was wondering if maybe that means implantation occurred.

So I didn't get to join all of the weekend testers. I'll let you all know as soon as I take the test. I imagine I won't have the reserve to hold off as soon as they come in the mail, but I'll take another one in the morning to better the chances of seeing the line if I'm not able to see it well today.

<div align="center"></div>
December 8th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
goodluck
i hope they come today

Thanks to MommaTrish for my wonder Buddy Siggy !!

M0mmy To Six Wonderful Children.....
Katelyn 14 Daniel 11
Victoria 9 McKenzie 7
Jacob 2 1/2 Brayden April 17th 8lbs 13 0z
December 8th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Veteran
Good luck hope you get your BFP!!!

<a href="http://counters.families.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>

December 8th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Veteran
Well, they made it in the mail!!! I went ahead and took one, er make that two. I'm currently 9dpo, and they were both negative. This is one of those rare situation where I know I'm pregnant, and I just need to wait to prove that I am. So I'll try in the morning, and probably every morning till I get a nice clear one. So I'll be keeping in touch.

December 8th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quiverfull, I was reading your intoduction thread and was thrilled to see another military wife! Mine is home now and our youngest son (Connor who is 3 months as of Dec 4) was conceived his first month home from Iraq LOL! We want to start trying for our fifth in about 18 months. I know the "squishy bladder" feeling well. It was my first symptom with Connor. With my other three I never really experienced it until the end. I hope that you get that positive soon!! I was buying maternity clothes (for future use) before I got my BFP LOL! GL!

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
December 8th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Veteran
It is nice to see other military moms. I noticed you are fairly new, so welcome

We are looking forward to that BFP soon. My husband just returned from Korea, and that made a bigger than "normal" gap for us so I'm very much longing to be pregnant, and do believe I am.

All the symptoms I normally get are there, but just not showing up yet on a PT.

Funny how last week I was more nauseous than I have been in the last couple of days. I read someone else on here experienced something similar. Stronger in the first week and then light nausea after that. I'm wondering if it's going to return.

December 9th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Veteran
Ok, so now I'm starting to doubt. I've been using test from earlypregnancytest.com

Yesterday I took two in the afternoon, negative. 9dpo

Today I took two first thing this morning, negative. 10dpo

With the subsiding of the nausea I had been experiencing last week, and the -tests I'm beginning to doubt that I really am pregnant. The pooch has not subsided though. I've had the bladder compression going on. If I'm able to conjure up these symptoms this well, I really am nuts, and somebody should shoot me.

I think I'm going to go out and get a FRER today. Hope I'm not wasting money though.

December 9th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Veteran
Well I got a FRER and took it with my second morning urine. Definitely BFN.

Very interesting. I will take another FRER in the morning, and likely take one of the early pregnancy tests each morning till AF shows up or I finally get a positive. Anybody else on here not get a positive till later on?

December 9th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Veteran
Ok, so I ate quite a bit of popcorn around noon time for lunch. Then at 4:00 I got real shaky and felt like I was starving. I do not get shaky when I'm hungry when not pregnant. Am I boring you all?

December 9th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Fingers crossed for your bfp!

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

December 10th, 2008, 05:13 AM
Veteran
Thanks.

11dpo and still negative.

December 10th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Mommy0305's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That stinks, sorry about the bfns.

TTC #3 after pregnancy loss at 13 weeks, 6 days
December 10th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Veteran
Ok, today I'm nauseous again. Tired too, and that directly after a nap.

For the past five to six days I've also had cold hands, normally I have hot hands, and sometimes even need to hold ice cubes to cool them off. We have the heat set at around 70, and I'm wearing a fleece pullover, so the rest of me is quite toasting, just the hands are cold.

I've also noticed that the bowels have slowed down. I really noticed that with my last pregnancy. We'd get ready to go somewhere, everyone is loaded up, and I have to go have a BM. The bowels were slow, not constipated, and everyone is waiting forever.

I looked back on my calendar and saw that with the miscarriage I had about a month back that I didn't test till 15dpo, and that with a faint line. The faint line could have easily been because the miscarriage wasn't producing the HCG as it should have, and just three short days latter the miscarriage began.

I'm keeping it up though and holding out hope that I will get a BFP. If my af comes according to the calendar it would be on the 16th.

December 11th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Veteran
Hope this is it for you!!!!

</a>

December 11th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Veteran
12dpo--still negative

I THINK, and I'm probably just staring too long, but I THINK I'm seeing a bit of a line, that has color.

At dinner time I ate 3 burritos, I almost always only eat one. Before I ate I felt shaky again, and switched between nauseous and a feeling of starvation, until I finally ate.

Seemed that the bb were ever so slightly tingly and sore.

Hubby and I were evaluating the pooch last night while sitting and chatting. We both decided if I don't have a baby growing in there then it must be a tumor.

December 11th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Veteran
Hope that is a nice clear positive tomorrow.

</a>

December 11th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Veteran
Lots of tingling going on in bb today. Actually feels like the start of milk let down (ahh..that familiar feeling, oh to feel it again).

I posted pics of what could be either BFPs or faulty tests in a new topic on this forum.

December 11th, 2008, 12:45 PM
blessdmommy's Avatar Happy mama to 3!
Send a message via AIM to blessdmommy
I'm just lurking here, but wow you sound like me. Of course I am still bfing my 8 month old but our symptoms sound the same (and I have no yet had a period since his birth) I have taken 3 tests and all have been BFN.

Mama to 3, expecting #4 in December!

December 11th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Veteran
Quote:
I'm just lurking here, but wow you sound like me. Of course I am still bfing my 8 month old but our symptoms sound the same (and I have no yet had a period since his birth) I have taken 3 tests and all have been BFN.[/b]

I'm glad I'm not alone. This seems like the longest wait I've ever had to know that I'm pregnant. I don't usually test so early, but the symptoms were so clear right from the start. I've never gotten pregnant will bfing before, it's always afterwards.

I hope you get a BFP soon too!!

December 12th, 2008, 06:27 AM
Veteran
13dpo FRER says negative with first morning pee. Will try and early PT with second morning pee.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search