FEBRUARY ROLL CALL!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2009, 09:33 PM
MotherFrog's Avatar lost in la la land
All right ladies, it's that time again! We have even more new members this month! AND for those of you STILL lurking, it's time to come out of hiding!

How is everyone doing? I know some one who'd DH had his V reversed and I know some one who is planning an IUI here soon! Let's here updates! We need some positive vibes going on this board!

As for me, I am going to be tested for PCOS sometime this month. Was going to do it on Tuesday but I might not be able to. $ is kinda short right now and they want $25.40 that I owe them BEFORE they see me. I still really want the test, so I can get the answers I need and make a plan of action from there. Our goal is to be PG before June so I don't have the witch during our trip to Disney World. It's supposed to be the happiest place on earth..... it won't be if AF arrives the day we get there.

February 1st, 2009, 02:59 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Right now I am having THE MOST HORRID O pains I have ever had in my life(thank you so much soy!!). I have had + OPK's the past two days in a row. We are doing an O+12 to try and get a baby girl!

I have taken 17OPK's in the last few days as to not miss my time frame to BD for our baby girl! You will here from me obsessing in the next two weeks Im sure

Cycle 18 ttc

My Ovulation Chart
February 2nd, 2009, 07:08 AM
chevygirl302's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still here. In 2 WW, hoping for #4. We'd love another girl, but, I'll take anything as long as its healthy! I'll be testing on VDAY if no AF before then.
February 2nd, 2009, 11:33 AM
Good to hear!

Fayth, how is hubby feeling these days? I know your ready, is he? All healed and ready to go?

Chevy (a girl after my own heart) you have a handsome bunch of family in that pic hun!

Where are the rest of you?????

February 4th, 2009, 08:10 AM
WishingStar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here. Sorry I haven't been around as much lately. Will post an update.
This month marks our 1 year TTC anniversary. We did conceive back in Oct only to lose her in Nov. At this point, I'm scared that we're not going to have another

Thank you Amber (Lovinmygirls) for my signature

My Blog ~ My Facebook Fan Page ~ My Twitter
February 9th, 2009, 09:41 PM
*BUMP*

February 10th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi everyone! I'm here! I don't know where I am in my cycle. I don't think I ovulated afterall. I had some brownish/pink mucous after DTD and was so excited because I thought AF would be there the next day. Nope. Which is annoying since I have every pre AF symptom in the book. Moody, tired, put off food, pimple break out, sore lower back, sharp pains in pelvis, crampy etc If my temps were higher I would assume pregnancy but they are low. Anyway here's my chart if anyone wants to take a squizz.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e565e

Elise
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

February 11th, 2009, 01:50 PM
AF arrived today. Just in time for our anniversary weekend.

Oh, well, I am going to stay positive & keep trying. I believe I am going to start charting now
February 11th, 2009, 08:14 PM
The witch seems to like to arrive on happy occasions. She showed up my wedding night!

February 12th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Quote:
The witch seems to like to arrive on happy occasions. She showed up my wedding night![/b]

What a

That is terrible. Sorry to hear that.
February 12th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Ah it was ok, we were too tired of hosting all the relatives to do much anyway. Made up for it on our honeymoon camping trip.

I am about 7 days away from testing and I feel like crap. Seriously.

February 26th, 2009, 10:44 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Been awhile since I was here. Wanted to pop in and say #12 is here

Cody Camden arrived Feb 11 at 12:55pm, 7.6# & 21" long. He is perfect if I may say so myself

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search