Would love to join here :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Elise, i'm 21 and my DH Remy is 27. We were married on 19th August 2006. We have 2 children currently. Eva is 2 and a half, and Jayden is nearly 4 months old. DH and I had both agreed right from the time we had DD that we wanted a big family.
I've been watching alot of shows on Discovery Home & Health lately about very large families and every time it gets me so teary. I think it's beautiful. Hard work, but beautiful. (Of course you only see what they show you!!)
We would really love to have over 5 children, all quite close in age. 5 is alot over here, very unheard of. My family thinks i'm nuts!! We were going to officially TTC#3 in May when Jayden is 6 months old. But, (call me crazy ) I hope it will happen sooner. Here's a little history if you want:

I gave birth on the 21st October. I bled for 3 weeks and then maybe very scant brown spotting for another week. Over the next few weeks, Jayden slept through the night several times - up to 8 hours. Then at 8 weeks pp I had a period. I thought that maybe Jayden sleeping through triggered my first pp AF?? Well anyways, after missing AF several weeks later I decided instead of taking a pg test I would take my temp to see if it was high. It wasn't but I ended up just making a chart on FF to see if and when I would ovulate. Here is my chart if you would like a looksee:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e565e

I'm still not sure if I ovulated because i've had a cold over the last week or so, that could be why my temp is a bit higher...
Anyway! DH and I are NTNP at the moment, but maybe if I get AF soon, the next cycle we will probably just TTC. I know it is frowned upon to TTC so soon after giving birth, but we would really love our children to be really close in age and be best mates

Sorry for rambling on thanks for reading
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

February 5th, 2009, 07:47 AM
WishingStar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome. I'm Talia, SAHM to four girls. We'd like to have another. Good luck!!!

Thank you Amber (Lovinmygirls) for my signature

My Blog ~ My Facebook Fan Page ~ My Twitter
February 5th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Thanks Talia!
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

February 5th, 2009, 08:52 AM
MotherFrog's Avatar lost in la la land
Congrats on the baby and welcome to the board!

I'm Michele, one of your co-hosts, and I am a mom of 5. We are trying for our 6th.

February 5th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Thanks Michele. It's nice to have support on these forums
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

February 5th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Welcome! And if you chart is right and you did O...I think you may find yourself with a BFP!

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
Scarlett Arya('15)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

February 5th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Thankyou I'd be happy if I get AF because that would mean I ovulated?? But of course i'd be much happier with a BFP! I took a test with very diluted urine last night and BFN. I also had a temp drop this morning so... maybe AF is on her way?
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

February 6th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi welcome!

I am one of your Co-Hosts and have 8 kiddoes and curently ttcing #9.

Good luck!

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search