Hi, TTC #8

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2009, 11:37 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
Hi there, I'm Jessica, 32 yrs old, and this is my first month TTC for #8. I have 6 living children and one angel. Just got my first PPAF on March 11th, so am using my ticker just to count what cycle day I'm currently on, have no clue yet when I will ovulate or how long my cycles will be. I am still breastfeeding my youngest on demand (he will be 11 mos tomorrow). I conceived him while breastfeeding as well (my daughter was 10 mos and exclusively nursing).

I started using OPK's today and hope to get as lucky as I did last time. My son was conceived during my first month of using opk's.

None of mine or dh's family knows that we are TTC. And when we do conceive we will wait quite awhile before telling them. None of them will be supportive at all, infact they will be the opposite and be outright cruel about it.

This next child will be our last, even though that makes me sad. But my last 3 babies came early (one at 37 weeks, 2 at 35 weeks) and my youngest had a rough start in the NICU. I had PPROM with all 3 of them (water broke early, no labor, had to be induced). My body had also had a hard time with the last 2 pregnancies and I know the next one will be very rough as well, so for my body's sake - I think 1 more is all we should take on.

I never imagined I'd have a large family. In fact, when I was younger my dream was always to have 2 kids, no more. But as you can see..........they kept coming lol. I kept waiting for that "my family is complete" feeling but honestly, I don't think I will ever have that feeling due to the fact that we lost our 4th child at 20 weeks. So it's either dh goes in for a vasectomy during the next pregnancy............or I eventually end up with my own Discovery Health show lol.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

March 21st, 2009, 12:15 PM
MotherFrog's Avatar lost in la la land
Large families are indeed a blessing and the mom that can handle them is even more blessed!

Welcome to the forum and I hope you get your BFP very soon!

BTW I wanna be the first to know if you ever end up on Discovery Health!

As for your family not being supportive, they have no idea what they are missing!

March 21st, 2009, 12:39 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamabaum77 View Post
Large families are indeed a blessing and the mom that can handle them is even more blessed!

Welcome to the forum and I hope you get your BFP very soon!

BTW I wanna be the first to know if you ever end up on Discovery Health!

As for your family not being supportive, they have no idea what they are missing!
lol I'm not counting on that DHC show Thanks for the welcome!
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

March 22nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
Send a message via AIM to skim39
Welcome!! I am going on #7! Yay for the large family!

Good luck!

Kim

Mommy to six
March 25th, 2009, 08:02 PM
WishingStar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!!! I'm Talia, SAHM to four girls and trying for another.

Thank you Amber (Lovinmygirls) for my signature

My Blog ~ My Facebook Fan Page ~ My Twitter
April 3rd, 2009, 05:08 AM
Welcome and good luck!
Brady,Olivia,Gavin, Jaiden, & Gage& ttc #6!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search