Gtky 4/1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2009, 07:59 PM
MotherFrog's Avatar lost in la la land
I can't believe it's April already!! 1/4 of the year is GONE!! Where it went, I dunno!

GTKY (Getting to Know You) 4/1

What is your biggest achievement in life?
What is your biggest road block right now?

What is your biggest achievement in life? Besides my kids, getting several of my short stories published! I love to write, and I think I'm pretty good at it. I use it as an outlet.
What is your biggest road block right now? $$$. I'd like to do a study at home course for medical transcription but I'm short on the money and I'm still working on getting my truck paid off. I'm hoping to have the money by labor day.

April 2nd, 2009, 03:53 AM
Veteran
I know it's not 4/1 anymore, but here ya go...
What is your biggest achievement in life?
My biggest is def. the kids. Before I was a mommy, I had no patience and wanted no kids. So, me being here, is like a complete turnaround. Plus, I was able to start a candle business and make it work pretty well.
What is your biggest road block right now?

My 4 year old is bipolar, Autistic and Adhd, and is supposed to be starting school next year. SO, I spend numerous hours trying to get all of that situated and making sure she's ready. I'd like to do more things with the kids outside of the house, but with her it's a little difficult. So, until we get that all straightened out, that's my road block. Other than that, no road blocks here..I'll just push over them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search