We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Life just keeps changing and throwing curve balls. We have gone from TTC, to being done having kids, to waiting to TTC to what I think now is not trying not preventing.
Anyway, I really want one more. I will be done after 4. I'd like to get PG right away because I'd really like to have my kids closely spaced and get rid of all the baby stuff in a couple years. My DH wants another but he would like to wait until October(ish) to see how stable his job is. However, I think that I am slowly convincing him that we should start trying before then.
We tried for 3 yrs and ultimately did In Vitro to conceive our twins. Our baby girl was conceived naturally. I have no idea if we can gt PG again on our own. Most of our issues are male factor infertility. I'd like to try for the next 7-8 months or so and if it doesn't happen, I think we will just stop and be complete with the 3 children we already have.
I think that my DH may be ready to really give it a shot this month. So here we are.