Wow, I havent been here for a long time

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2009, 05:34 AM
ktbabe's Avatar Veteran
Hey girls Anyone remember me? hehe

Took me a while to find where the board had gone, it really has been a long time since I came here.

Still not pregnant. To be honest I have no idea why I cant seem to get a BFP this time Its been almost 2 years TTC. And apart from my DH, there is no one else apart from people here i can talk to it about. I always get the 'selfish' looks. Or people telling me i should be happy with what I have. I am happy with my kids. But I feel incomplete. Just because I have 5 kids doesnt mean I cant be sad that I'm not expecting again. I just hate this trying, wondering why I cant get pregnant.

Sooo....give me updates on you all to take my mind off it
Taryn, 6
Reagan, 4
Evie-Jo, 2.5

..and 4 angels in heaven

TTC#6
October 16th, 2009, 06:43 PM
hey! I just got back myself today acually. You knew me as praysforadozen (Irene)

Still no bfp?!? i was so hopeing to see some grads from here lol

I am only just pg once again this after 3 losses since last baby I am just 6w2d today.

I had beta's done at 19dpo 2392 and 21dpo 5836 I am praying it will be sticky.

Have you done any fert treatment ?

I so hear you about the comments, Well here we all understand the yearning for another to feel completed. I really hope you see your BFP soon!

What cd are you on?

I am going to stalk you ya know LOLOL
October 19th, 2009, 10:57 AM
mater bibit
Hi ktbabe

Sorry to hear there has been no BFP yet I hope it comes soon!

I haven't been around a whole lot so you probably don't remember me at all but I hope to get to know you some I have 3 little ones and my youngest is 8mo. Your children are adorable - you'd be crazy to not want more.
February 24th, 2010, 08:18 AM
ktbabe's Avatar Veteran
Still here still TTC.

On a good note, I got a positive opk today!
Taryn, 6
Reagan, 4
Evie-Jo, 2.5

..and 4 angels in heaven

TTC#6
February 26th, 2010, 10:15 AM
16 kids #17 due 10-26-13
Woohooooo come on BFP!!!!!
9 boys and 7 girls and #17woooohoooooooooo due 10-26-13
24,22,20,18,17,15,14,13,11,10,8,7,6,5,3,2, and #17 due 10-26-13!!

Face Book Christi Sanders Cason
Family Blog
http://thecasoncrew.blogspot.com/
May 21st, 2010, 07:11 AM
Batemanclan5's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbabe View Post
Hey girls Anyone remember me? hehe

Took me a while to find where the board had gone, it really has been a long time since I came here.

Still not pregnant. To be honest I have no idea why I cant seem to get a BFP this time Its been almost 2 years TTC. And apart from my DH, there is no one else apart from people here i can talk to it about. I always get the 'selfish' looks. Or people telling me i should be happy with what I have. I am happy with my kids. But I feel incomplete. Just because I have 5 kids doesnt mean I cant be sad that I'm not expecting again. I just hate this trying, wondering why I cant get pregnant.

Sooo....give me updates on you all to take my mind off it
I get alot of those looks too, "Why do you want more, when you already have five" looks. I just smile and basicly tell them its none of their buisness why I want another child. I don't remember you but I am new this board. I sure hope you get a BFP soon.
May 23rd, 2010, 01:33 PM
Xx5Xy1+'s Avatar What's your superpower?
Welcome back! I remember you! Sure hope you get your BFP this month!

Thank you 3Daughters for my AWESOME siggy!

Hoping to add a new member to our family through adoption in August 2011
~*~
I am a sleep deprived, pro-life, homebirth supporting, babywearing, extended breast feeding, cloth diapering, non-vaxing, attachment parenting, conservative thinking, Constitution defending, gun owning, Torah learning, US Army Veteran who is married to her hero... A US Army Soldier! If this offends you, then stop reading my signature!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search