Itching to test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2010, 12:47 PM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 9dpo and if I had any tests in the house I think I would have caved today! I originally planned to wait until Saturday, then I figured Friday since we are having company. Then I started looking at the calendar and decided Wed would be good and I'd buy 2 tests, one for wed and another for Fri. Well, now I'm thinking I want to test tomorrow. I've been feeling nauseous and more emotional the last couple days. Seriously, this am dh was complaining about a rug in the kitchen and asked why we had it there, I said I liked it and he proceded to point out all the things wrong with it, which happened to be true but I had to walk away because I felt the tears coming. And this was over a RUG!! It's silly to me now. I've had a few other symptoms too so I'm hoping. But it could be AF getting ready to show...maybe not.

So when do you test?
January 31st, 2010, 04:34 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I wait to the day af should arrive usually, or a few days later, I never get early bfp's though.

I hope you get yours!!! KUP!!
#12 is on the way
January 31st, 2010, 04:48 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I hope you get a bfp!!!!!

I don't usually get early bfp's either. In fact, the first test I took when finding out w/ Isabel was bfn and I think I was 12dpo (but I can't remember for sure). Tested again a few days later and it was bfp!

I don't want to hijack you thread or anything but your post has me wondering if I should test! Yesterday I was watching an episode Cops (there was nothing else on) and got all emotional and teary eyed because they tased some idiot that was trying to run from them . I don't even know why, I didn't feel sorry for the jerk!
February 1st, 2010, 10:04 AM
SnowAngel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would wait till at least 12-14 days dpo. good luck. I hope you get your BFP

February 1st, 2010, 05:10 PM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, it seems AF decided to show early today. I'm not as disappointed as I thought I'd be. I think my body may still be adjusting since the miscarriage, who knows... so on to next month.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search