Joining you here

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Indymommy7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi all-

I don't find the general TTC board on JM too supportive as there are many there ttc #1 and here I am ttc number 7.

I just had my second post partum AF today and am devastated

Like I stated elsewhere, I am not getting any younger. I am so hoping for next month to bring me some luck.

Mother to Chad 19, Alexa 18, Jeremiah 16, Madelyn 13, Korinne 6, Sky 3, and introducing baby Linden 1/17/12

Thanks for the beautiful siggy
June 17th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
GOOD LUCK with your TTC. I just figured out that I'm having short leutal phases...which means that I COULD be getting preggo but it's not sticking .....and in the result of THAT I've had much heavier periods...ugh....I'm not really TTC...but I'm NTNP....wishing we had a sticky baby before dh decides to not NTNP anymore LOL....

never had this problem before...positive it's from nursing still

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
July 5th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Hi Wendy!

Im still waiting for my first pp af. Getting a little ansty waiting. I was hoping to be a few months pg already.

This getting older thing is for the birds!!

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

July 12th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How's it going ladies? Wendy..you are in the TWW right? When is testing day?

This is my first PP AF that has been within normal so far...either that or I'm pg. My cycles have been 29. 28. and 27 days apart consecutively....this last month it started on the 12th....so going by the previous months...If going by the standard 28 days it should have been the 10th....by my past cycles it could have even been the 9th...here we are on the 12th and it's not in sight...I used to have 30-31 day cycles...so if I haven't started after tomorrow...then I'm buying a test! LOL....we'll see though!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
September 8th, 2010, 09:25 PM
ForeverMommy81's Avatar TTC our 6th lil love
Send a message via AIM to ForeverMommy81 Send a message via Yahoo to ForeverMommy81
Good luck in your journey I'm new here too, TTC #6...well, will be soon Nice to meet you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search