Hmmm 3dpo.....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2006, 09:47 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
Ok ladies..you said you would help me from not testing...

I am 3 dpo...last month I started testing at 4 dpo (LOL)...but the one good thing is that I don't have any tests of any kind in my house. I used them all up last month! So I would have to actually get off my lazy butt and pack up all the kids just to go get one. I am not testing this month unless AF is late! I have to do this for myself. I have to show myself I do have the willpower to do this! Being only 3dpo..I am not having too big of an urge just yet, but in a couple of days...I will...and I am going to fight it!!!! We don't have the money right now to be wasting on tests anyways...I have to look at every angle! (Even if they are only a dollar...dollars add up..and every test I take is one more dollar wasted that could have been spent on oh say..a candy bar!!lol)

Wish me luck girls and give me lots and lots of patience dust!!!
July 12th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Herewego's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
UH OH! I'm 3DPO too! Aaaaaaaaand dont look to me for support in not testing because I am a confessed POAS Addict! No matter what I say ... I'll bet by day 7-8 I'll be testing!

July 12th, 2006, 10:37 AM
LOL...come on now...You can do it too!!!! (its so much more fun to POAS though, isn't it?? lol) Well great...we are both 3dpo...so we can both get our BFP the same month!!! YAY!!! (I wish it were that easy)

My hubby got me some scrapbooking stuff for my birthday and I was going through it last night and 1/2 of it is all baby stuff..it made me cry. I wish this were easier!

Well you keep me informed on your testing when you test..then I can maybe feed my addiction through you!!!
July 12th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Argh i rememeber the wating it's hard but i know you can do it

</div>

</div>
July 12th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Ok hubby is home now and I asked him if he thought I could make it and he said no! lol We have decided that I might test on Friday the 21st because his parents are coming in from Iowa to visit and it would be great if we could give them some good (GREAT!) news!!! So you guys will only have to save me from testing until then...which is only 3 days early..I would be 12dpo on Friday!
July 13th, 2006, 05:45 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
ROFLMBOTNTPMP! Too funny!!! You sound just like me! You can do it. Be strong! (Honestly, not sure if I could do it, but ....) Sending out baby dust your way!

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
July 13th, 2006, 10:32 AM
LOL..Teresa..it does sound like I am trying to come up with any excuse to test before AF is even due, doesn't it?? This morning I was thinking...ya know...maybe we should watch my temps and go off of that on when we should test! Hey I'm doing good..I'm on CD4 and no testing yet! gotta give myself a little credit! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search