Were all your kids planned?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2006, 07:11 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
I think a lot of people seem to assume people with large families have unplanned pregnancies or don't know how to use birth control so here's my question. Were all your kids planned?

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
July 13th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes!!!! We have always wanted a big family. It took me a year with my first to get pregnant. After that I didn't had a had time conceiving. THat is when I started Clomid. That took me through all my other pregancies including the m/c except my last son. He was wanted but a bit of a surprise. Now I am hoping I can get pregnant again without Clomid.

July 13th, 2006, 09:13 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
My first 3 were definitely planned! We got pregnant the first month of trying with those 3 and 3 miscarriages I had.

Then for my 4th...my son, who was 1 1/2 at the time, was having thumb surgery, and the stress made my system wacko (we used the pull out method because I knew when I ovulated) and there ya have it! Our Lauren Elizabeth...a total shocker!!! DH was devastated...I was greatful!!
July 13th, 2006, 05:31 PM
My first I had when I was 17, definetely not planned, but not unwanted. My 2nd and 3rd defintely planned. Took over a year to get pg with my 2nd due to Depo injections and I had a m/c b4 I had him. My 3rd, same deal, got pg straight after stopping b/c and m/c'd again, then got pg right after and had Logan.

Now we plan on at least three more, but we will see...went off b/c early this time to make sure its out of my system this time and will try after the next cycle. Oooooohhhhhh I'm so nervous!!!
Logan 9mths

July 14th, 2006, 07:52 AM
momoftwincesses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All four of mine were planned as well. Yes, wannabe, I agree that some people look at moms and dads with larger families and ar like"Don't they know what causes that". Uh yes, we do, That is way we like it so much ...
July 15th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would have to say that 1 out of 3 has been planned My first was definitely not planned, my second was planned, my third was not planned, and now we are ttc baby #4. Hey 2 out of 4's not bad is it? LOL!

<div align="center"></div>
July 18th, 2006, 09:34 AM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
Quote:
My first I had when I was 17, definetely not planned, but not unwanted. My 2nd and 3rd defintely planned. Took over a year to get pg with my 2nd due to Depo injections and I had a m/c b4 I had him. My 3rd, same deal, got pg straight after stopping b/c and m/c'd again, then got pg right after and had Logan.

Now we plan on at least three more, but we will see...went off b/c early this time to make sure its out of my system this time and will try after the next cycle. Oooooohhhhhh I'm so nervous!!![/b]
I'm the same way! I got pregnant at 16 with our first, totally NOT planned but we love him! and then got the evil depo shot and it took 22 months, 2 m/c and 4 rounds of clomid to have our 2nd little boy. hopefully #3 will be easier to concieve!!!
July 19th, 2006, 10:10 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1 unplanned i was 16 married her dad when she was 6 months old & been married 16 years!

#2 planned

#3 planned

(was told no more due to high dose chemo)

#4 unplanned but very much wanted

(dh had vasectomy)

#5 unplanned a wonderful exciting surprise

and baby #6 is being planned now lol
July 21st, 2006, 10:51 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
#1 unplanned (I was 15 when preggo, 16 when she was born)

#2 half-and-half

#3 planned and it took 3.5 years to conceive him

July 24th, 2006, 07:54 AM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
#1 wasn't Planned (I was 17 when I got preganet with her and not married).

#2 was planned
and
#3 was planned and this makes #4 and its being planned now.

Mary
mom to: Tabitha 9,Katelyn 7,Emily 5,Jay 2 and Natalie Marie (5.31)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search