*shouts* SHANNON?????!!!!!?????

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2006, 10:43 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
Where are you??? I have been wondering about you and missing you Where is my friend??? I want to hear about your life..what's been going on???
July 14th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to slryan
I'm here my dear friend!!! We had a bad storm several weeks back and our house got hit. It messed up our satalite, cordless phone and the motem (sp) on the computer. We just got the computer fixed yesterday. Finally!!!! I was going crazy not being able to read about all my friends. Did you miss me???? How is everything with you??

July 15th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Of course I missed you!!! Wow for the storms..we just had some here about 3 days ago..it was a mess to say the least...

We have been trying to level a spot for this pool we bought..it is filling again for the 3rd (yes, 3rd) time right now..lol

Nothing really new here...I'm 6dpo now...just waiting...how about you???
July 16th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Veteran
I am spotting right now waiting for af to show again for the 9th time since I had my tubal reversal. GRRRRRRRRRRR....... But oh well, I'm to the point now that every time I start I think well ok a brand new start. Does that make any sense? This month was truly the first time since ttc that I wasn't just really sad to be starting. But I am kind of to the point I think maybe it just isn't in God's plan for me. I have been kind of pre occupied with my oldest daughter being back home and helping her file for her divorce and trying to keep myself busy so I don't think about my son leaving for the Army in Sept. But really this month I have just had a kind of calm and acceptance of the fact that aunt flo is right around the corner and all. I'm glad your doing good and you are in the lovely tww. I'll keep my fingers crossed. And I am SOOOO jealous of the pool!! Good for you I know your family will have a wonderful time with that. Well the computer is back up and running so I will once again be in and out. Talk to you soon. Shannon

July 16th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Blah..the old witch...I just hate her! Even when I am not trying to get pregnant I hate her..lol

I'm glad you have your daughter with ya! I bet that is nice..Sorry your son will be leaving you soon though I bet that has to be hard..not something I am looking forward to in life!

Yes, I'm in the 2ww It is sooo long...I will probably test Friday so I will keep you updated!

I just got the kiddos back from the ex..so I better not spend alot of time on here right now..I'll write more later!!!
July 18th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Why aren't you cohost yet little missy????
July 19th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Veteran
hehehehe, I thought maybe you forgot about that. I have thought about it but that is as far as I have gotten with it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search