new here

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2006, 06:59 AM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
Hello all!!!
My name is Sarah I have a husband Joe and sons Creed 3 and Luke is a little over a month. We are not trying YET and I'm not sure we will be "trying" because my Dh has told me he doesn't want me on birth control and I am going to obey his wishes. My cycles have always been messed up (I have PCOS and was on my 4th cycle of clomid and it took us 22 months to concieve Luke.Had no problem concieving Creed!) so the "pull out" method wont work. I am scared to get pregnant when I have a 6 week old baby but I know God is in control and so we are not going to stop anything. My Dh comes from a family of 5 kids and I come from a family of 9 kids so my Dh wants a "big" family too....
Does any one have babies really close like that? When did AF return to you when you were BF'ing? and how long did it take to get pregnant while BF'ing?
Can't wait to meet everyone!!!
July 18th, 2006, 10:57 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
Im sorry I can't offer much advice here..I never breastfed any of mine. I think it would be great to have kids close in age..the closest of mine...my youngest 2 are 2 years apart...My children are 14,11,7,and soon to be 5!
I think the closer they are in age, the closer they are to each other in everything!

Nice to meet you..btw..Im Denise(co host of this board), been ttc for 4 months after a tubal reversal.
July 18th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Sarah and welcome!!! I am Denise and I have 5 children. My children are not close in age at all. The closest is 2 1/2 years apart. I did nurse my children. AF usually didn't start for me until they were 9 to 11 months old. Each time was a little different. I do not get pregnant easily so it wasn't a problem for me of worring if I would get pregnant again. I would look into Natural Family Planning. It has both for TTC and Trying not to conceive.

Nice to have you here!

July 18th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't b/f either. my kid's are 5, 4, 1, and 1 month. My son and dd are really close to each other they get along but they also fight like cat's and dogs there really good at that. And they are really good to there other little brothers,

</div>

</div>
July 20th, 2006, 09:07 AM
mommaoffive's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommaoffive
Hey Sarha I never BF any of mine tryied with my first but could not go thu with it.I am ttc my #6 and I plan on doing the bf with it,if all goes well.I have 5 kids and all are very cloes 10,9,7,6,2 I like mine to be close easyer to raise,also when it come to school here they are all much in the same school except this year my 10 year old will be going to another school.My baby is still at home.Mine fight like cats and dogs sometime but i guess thats sibblings for you.Sorry no help with the Bfing thing.Good luck with your planing.

July 20th, 2006, 10:47 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi i am no help but try the bfing board

my guys are 16,13,11,8,and 1 we are hoping to ttc #6 soon B)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search