Looking for a ttc buddy to chat with

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2006, 04:18 AM
mommaoffive's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommaoffive
Hello I just become a member just a few days ago.Im a mom of 5 working on my 6th.I would like to find a ttc buddy to chit chat with about kids,life and family,etc.My friend that was liveing right next door to me is also ttc but she just moved to FL monday and im missing her so much.We have not much contact right now due to her trying to get a house and all.I have no freinds here in the town im in and I would love to find someone here.Im also leaning this site and maybe I can get some help with it as well.Thanks Jerrie

July 20th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to slryan
Hello Jerrie,
My name is Shannon and I am the mom of four trying to become the mom of five. LOL, it is nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better. I am ttc after a tubal reversal. My children are 20, 18, 17 and 16. My husband (and father to all my children) and I decided after 16 years we wanted to have one more baby. I was 24 when I had my last and am now 40 so I have time against me but I am trying to keep a positive out look and just see what happens. I live in Texas and work Wed, Thurs, Fri as a hair stylist. My Husband is a firefighter/paramedic and we have been married for 22 years this Aug. So there is a little about me and once again hello and it's nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better.
Bye for now,
Shannon

July 21st, 2006, 09:49 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Hi my name is Holly. I am 27 years old, mother of 3 and TTC my 4th (our 2nd together though). I am in NW Ohio. I am married to Scott who is an EMT/volunteer firefighter. I also don't have many people to talk about TTC with because my best friend is the most fertile person I know (pregnant with her EIGHTH!). Mine and DH's dream is of a big family.
Hope to chat with you on here some more!

July 24th, 2006, 06:57 AM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
Hi welcome my name is Mary (23) I am a mother of 3 girls 4,3,and 1 and we are TTC#4 if you would like to talk just pm me and my yahoo name is in my profile.

Mary
mom to: Tabitha 9,Katelyn 7,Emily 5,Jay 2 and Natalie Marie (5.31)

July 26th, 2006, 09:45 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! I am also from Missouri!!! I am Denise (cohost of this board)...I am 34 and I have 4 children from a previous marriage. My hubby (Kyle, 31) and I are trying to have our 1st together after having my tubal reversal in March..We are going on our 5th month of ttc...Good luck to you and I would love to chat with you...what part of Missouri are you from??
July 26th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Thanks yall for the welcomes.Denise thats so cool you and dh are ttc a baby together.Im sending luck your way.Me and my dh only have our little girl together so he is wanting one more but I would like to have twins yahoooo.I have my 3 oldest kids by my x-hubby and my 6 year old son thu a bad realationship that lasted to long.I live close to a town called Eldon boring place no one I know here.I use to live in Jeffersoncity.I thought I seen one lady from columbia thats where my dh works its an hour from us.

July 27th, 2006, 09:21 AM
My hubby proposed to me in Columbia...that is also where we met..well I met him online...long story..but after we talked online for a couple of months..I met him there! Which side of Columbia do you live on?? West???East??? I think I pass the sign for Eldon on my way through on 170 to go visit inlaws in Columbia or when we go out to Kansas City!
July 27th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Quote:
My hubby proposed to me in Columbia...that is also where we met..well I met him online...long story..but after we talked online for a couple of months..I met him there! Which side of Columbia do you live on?? West???East??? I think I pass the sign for Eldon on my way through on 170 to go visit inlaws in Columbia or when we go out to Kansas City![/b]
Well I dont know my east and west,north,south for nothing lol.I live off 54hwy like if your going to the lake ozarks.I live right off the hwy.Me and my hubby met in 94 started dateing I lived in lebanon at the time and he came down to live with his aunt there well we dated for awhile then he moved back to jefferson city then to fulton,but we kept in contact over the years so we was real close then 3 1/2 years ago he walks back into my life after I had went thu bad realationships with my x-husband and boyfriend.Thats a long story.Im very happly married now and hope to stay that way.

July 27th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Ah...I know where 54 is! I have been to the lake several times...(lol thats where I got my 2 tattoos!) You aren't very far from me..about an hour and 1/2 away. Very nice to meet ya! Glad you are in a good relationship now!!!
July 27th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Well its nice to meet you too.Cool tattoos I have 3 myself 2 I would love gone.Maybe we can get lucky soon with ttc and go shopping for baby stuff sometime.I love to shop.

July 28th, 2006, 11:26 AM
I like to shop when I have money which is hardly ever these days...but I would love to!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search