Plans for the weekend

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2006, 10:23 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to slryan
What are everyones plans for the weekend? I don't have any big plans, it's just too darn hot here. I am going to run to Wal-Mart to get a few things and I will go by and tan while I am out, anytime I'm out I have to run through Sonic and get me a drink, (I'm hooked!!) so I will do that. We have been walking every night around 8:30 so I will do that, even though dh is gone for the week to teach a fire class at Texas A & M, me and our daughters will go walk. Then tomorrow is Church we will do that and we always go out to eat lunch after Church. Ok that about sums up my weekend. Isn't that pitiful?? LOL I have been sitting here trying to figure out what I was going to cook for supper tonight and it is only 11:21. OK I am rambling so I will stop now. I guess you can all see I am very bored at the moment. LOL have a good weekend and I will be lurking so drop me a line........PLEASE. bye for now. Shannon

July 22nd, 2006, 12:04 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Not a thing today. My DH worked his normal 24 hour shift from yesterday 7am to 7am this morning. Then he is working a daycar today till 7pm. But we could really use the money for other things. So I am making dinner tonight and tomorrow we are going to the local park and nature preserve. I want to get some landscape shots and pictures of the kids.

July 22nd, 2006, 04:45 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to slryan
My husband is a fireman and paramedic and he also works 24 on and 48 off. Is your husband a fireman or a paramedic? And what does he do at the daycare? The park and nature thing sounds great. Good luck with the pictures of the kids.

Shannon

July 23rd, 2006, 09:17 PM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a wedding job to do on Saturday. It was awful because it was sooooo hot that I thought I was gonna die! LOL! Dh and I own a photography biz so we do a ton of weddings in the summer. Other than that we aren't doing a thing. Today is dh's best friend's birthday so dh is spending time with him tonight. I'm just about to put the kids to bed in a few minutes and watch the My Fair Brady Getting Married show tonight.

<div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search