So Upset Right Now

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2006, 10:58 AM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am now on CD 37. Af should have been here by CD 32. I have taken an HPT in the last couple of days and got a BFN. I know I'm not pregnant but I'm getting so mad that my period is MIA. I used to have long, irregular cycles all the time, but for the past 3 or 4 months they have been very regular. Now I feel so lost and confused. I'm already out for April so now I'm just stuck! I am very depressed and I feel like I'm never going to be able to have another baby at this rate. I'm not going to post on the main ttc board anymore. I don't feel like I fit in over there because most of the ladies are first time moms who don't already have kids. I feel really frustrated that I have 3 kids and I'm having such a hard time having baby #4. My family and friends have always joked with me for years about how fertile I am. They have no idea how difficult it really is

I wont be around much since there is nothing to report, but I will check in on this board from time to time.

Good luck and I hope you ladies get your BFP's.

<div align="center"></div>
July 22nd, 2006, 11:07 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Aww don't give up though. I am also TTC my 4th. I had absolutely no problem conceiving my first 2 kids but after that is when I ran into problems. If you need to talk, feel free to PM me or in my profile is my MSN/Yahoo/AOL information.

July 24th, 2006, 05:56 AM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
aww I am sorry you feel this way but don't give up....I am in the same boat I am currently ttcing #4 as well and it was easy for me to have all three of my kids but this 4th one is being stubborn so I know how you feel I am usually fertile too but we have been ttc #4 since June 24th and nothing yet.

Mary
mom to: Tabitha 9,Katelyn 7,Emily 5,Jay 2 and Natalie Marie (5.31)

July 24th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
aww I am sorry you feel this way but don't give up....I am in the same boat I am currently ttcing #4 as well and it was easy for me to have all three of my kids but this 4th one is being stubborn so I know how you feel I am usually fertile too but we have been ttc #4 since June 24th and nothing yet.[/b]

Thanks and good luck to you! Hopefully it happens quick for you. We've been trying since March and I'm starting to think I can't have anymore kids! It has NEVER taken us this long before I'm now on CD 39 and counting.....grrrr!!!!!!

Quote:
Aww don't give up though. I am also TTC my 4th. I had absolutely no problem conceiving my first 2 kids but after that is when I ran into problems. If you need to talk, feel free to PM me or in my profile is my MSN/Yahoo/AOL information.
[/b]

Thanks so much! I hope it happens soon for you as well and that you get your BFP!!!!!!!

<div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search