What # will this make for you?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2006, 09:13 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we are going to be ttc #6
July 26th, 2006, 09:24 PM
1moremiracle's Avatar Veteran
Hoping for #4, but losing hope fast...
Sit em up my friends
Then I'll be gone
Then you can let some other fool sit down~Alan Jackson</div>
<div align="center"> Baby dust that is!!!</div></div>
Me-29 (Kari)
DH-32 (Rich)
m/c 02/1996
DD-9, DD-7, DS-5
TTC #4- Since 2003
Started Ovulex 04/2006
July 26th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Hoping for #4, but losing hope fast...[/b]
hugs i hope you get a bfp really soon

lots of baby dust
July 27th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are working on #6. Though I have had at least 2 m/c so that would be #8 pregnancy.
I do not see it happening though for us. I feel I have age and health problems against me. It is so depressing.

July 27th, 2006, 10:07 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
Ya know..after reading those responses, I was gonna get on here and tell you all to keep positive...but I would be a hypocrite...I am feeling down and out myself...the feeling of it's never going to happen and it's not a good feeling..we need to support each other in here!!! What do you say???

BTW I am trying to conceive me and hubbies 1st together, 5th total..it would be my 8th pregnancy also...I have had 3 m/c.

I am praying for everyone to get their BFP's..maybe we are all going to get them together?? (hey keep positive!)
July 27th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are ttc baby #4 (my fourth, dh's second), but also having some problems. I have cysts and dh has varicocele. It may not happen for us anytime soon, but we keep on trying. At least AF is here today so we can move on to a new cycle

<div align="center"></div>
July 27th, 2006, 01:04 PM

Stay positive & i hope you all get BFP super fast and sooooooooon

maybe my story will give you guys hope

After my 3rd was born I was diagnosed with hodgkins Lymphomia (cancer) and had almost 2 years of treatment including high dose chemo & radiation therapy.I was told any eggs I had would be damaged & I would not be able to get pregnant.Well I got pregnant w/ #4 a few years later!!My dh & I decided 4 was a perfect family & to be blessed with a 4th after all my treatments was a true gift so DH has a vasectomy.About 2 years later I felt it was a mistake & prayed to make peace with our choice.DH was still happy with our decision.When my son was 5 dh started to regret our decision.we even talked of having his vas. reversed but decided to enjoy the kids we had already!Well in 2005 we were blessed with a 5th child.DHs vasectomy had regrew spontaniously there are 7 years between my last 2.The baby just turned 1 this month...........so sometimes things you find impossible become very possible when you aren't looking
July 27th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
This will make 4 for me but 2 with my DH.

July 28th, 2006, 06:13 AM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:

Stay positive & i hope you all get BFP super fast and sooooooooon

maybe my story will give you guys hope

After my 3rd was born I was diagnosed with hodgkins Lymphomia (cancer) and had almost 2 years of treatment including high dose chemo & radiation therapy.I was told any eggs I had would be damaged & I would not be able to get pregnant.Well I got pregnant w/ #4 a few years later!!My dh & I decided 4 was a perfect family & to be blessed with a 4th after all my treatments was a true gift so DH has a vasectomy.About 2 years later I felt it was a mistake & prayed to make peace with our choice.DH was still happy with our decision.When my son was 5 dh started to regret our decision.we even talked of having his vas. reversed but decided to enjoy the kids we had already!Well in 2005 we were blessed with a 5th child.DHs vasectomy had regrew spontaniously there are 7 years between my last 2.The baby just turned 1 this month...........so sometimes things you find impossible become very possible when you aren't looking [/b]
Thanks for sharing your story. You do give us some hope.

July 29th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Phoenix Rising's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This will be #4 for us, pregnancy #6 but I too am losing hope quickly.
July 29th, 2006, 07:14 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
We're trying for #7 here. We are only casually ttc so I am not in a super hurry. We aren't preventing, but since my cycles haven't returned I am not working real hard at it either.

I hope all of you get your BFPs soon!

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
August 6th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Hello ladies, wishing you all the best in your endeavours to populate the earth with beautiful children.
We are trying to conceive our 6th child. We currently have Analeise 12 , Christian 8, Brandon 6, Brittany 5 and Ashton 2 1/2.
Some days I can't beleive how much I love my children - they never cease to amaze me. They are all so different, I can't wait to see what the next bub will be like.

For any of you with friend in Australia I just wanted to add that we are having a pretty cold and miserable winter down here.
August 11th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Veteran
TTC #4 for us. We have been blessed with 3 beautiful children so far.

<iframe src = "http://w78.photobucket.com/widgets/dynamicflash.php?featuretype=bucketstamp&featurena me=Kids&pa=/j100/busymomof3/" height = 405 width = 390 border='0' frameborder='0' ></iframe>

~~~ Stacy ~~~
Wife to Keven & mommy to
Brittany, Kaitlyn, KJ, and our newest addition, Breanna
August 11th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies I pray you will all get your BFP very soon!

I just wanted to share my story of m/c's and infertility and how inspite of all that we are now over 17 yrs span we are blessed with a large family.

I managed to somehow in naiveness got pg 4 x first try with 1 m/c at 12 weeks. Then I devolped unexplained secondary infertily and we ttced for 5 long yrs and gave up all hope. We had decided if I wasnt pg before 30 then we would look into permenant BC. Well God in his intresting humor seen it was time to bless us with a BFP 6 weeks before my 30th Birthday!! ( my infert lasted from 24 to just about 30 yrs old)

We had our baby #4 and tried again to see if what ever worked was still working. We got pg fairly fast that time. Once again we were ttcing never dreaming we could possable have another baby after all I am in my 30's now old and ancient according to the medical data LOL. After my doc realized we were ttcing being a large family lover herslef she suggested some testing due to my age. Tests showed that clomid may help us..so I did 4 cycle and concived the first cycle off meds we were shocked once again at how good God is.

So now for ttcing #8 I once again turned to clomid and got pg first cycle off and had a m/c then when able to try again I did clomid and got pg that cycle but had another m/c. We then stopped the meds and I miraculasly concived 2nd cycle off meds.

I owe my doctor a huge thank you, she inspite of my age and the fact we had kids already encouraged us to continue our journey!!!

So when pple know I am ttcing with charting and sometimes useing meds( I have run into far to many *judges* )make comments like ..Well you shouldnt be doing all that. Just be Thankfull you have kids already!.. I smile and say acually INSPITE of 5 yrs infertiliy,haveing used meds at times and 3 m/c's I am very very THANKFUL that God still blessed us with 7 children and we pray he continues to.

I am sorry this is such a long post but I wanted to give hope to those of us who are over 35 and ttcing that it is very much possable and to not give up your dreams of a large family. Dreams do come true...they sometimes take a little longer!
God bless all you ladies ttcing ..I will joining you some time next yr!

Irene Happy mom to 7 ME 36 DH 42
DS 16
DD 14
DD 12
DD 5
DS 4
DD 2
DS 10 months ( last 4 babies birthed from 30 to 35 years old)
#8 Edd April 2nd 2007
& 3 angels in heaven

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
August 12th, 2006, 05:37 AM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just our fourth

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search