Hopeing for some great advice

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2006, 07:23 PM
mommaoffive's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommaoffive
Ok I know you all have great advice and I am looking for some now.I have been on a bumpy road this last month with my cycle all messed up so now that AF showed witch is good news for me I am aiming for another June baby.After haveing 5 kids and no trouble with ttc them I am new to this again.Ok now for help I am really wanting this to happen this next month when I O,does anyone have any advice that could passibuly work for me and also a place to get chep good OPKs cause i will be useing alot of them.I am doing the temp thing now started this morning even tho AF is here its still a good thing.Thanks

August 21st, 2006, 07:46 PM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
Hi again...

You can get OPK's on this website and I know if you do a google search for them..there are a few out there..but you probably should order now so you have them in time if you do that! I have only used OPK's for one cycle and that was my first one..I used Clearblue Easy ones and they were expensive..so I would definitely try something else there.

As far as doing other things to help...do you do anything else?? I mean I know you said you are starting to temp (I temp too). Which software are you using?? Fertility Friend or the Ovusoft??? Not that it matters..I use Fertility Friend myself.

Have you used the EPO?? Evening Primrose Oil?? I have started using that..I only got to use it for 3 or so days last month. You are supposed to start the day of your period, but I didn't this month either..oops..but I started yesterday (CD 3). It is supposed to increase your CM and the more fertile CM in there, the more chances of the sperm living longer and catching the egg.

There is also preseed, if you lack CM. I used it one month also. I don't have a good amount of CM to even note it most of the time, so I tried it but only around O time because it is expensive.

Apparently these things haven't worked for me yet, but I have different circumstances..(I had the tubal reversal)...so they might work for you!!! I would also definitely BD every other day just to cover the bases!!!

Best of luck to you! I hope you get your June baby!!! (I was a June baby, their the best, huh?? lol)
August 23rd, 2006, 12:35 AM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been using OPK's the past couple of months because I just get really stressed out when I use them but when I was ordering them I got them off of Ebay. The tests I liked the best were from EarlyPregnancyTest.com (make sure you get them from Ebay though and not off of their website because they are cheaper). I used to get 20 OPK's plus 5 HPT's for under $15 with shipping. I can email you the name of the Ebay seller that I used to purchase them from if you want because I'm pretty sure he still sells them. Other than that the only other thing I can think of is the Dollar Tree OPK's. They work pretty well and for $1 a piece they are pretty cheap. I hope you get your BFP this month. I'm rooting for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div align="center"></div>
August 23rd, 2006, 06:06 AM
mommaoffive's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommaoffive
Oh thanks girls,to answer a few questions I myself never used OPKs till this last month I did use a few.i was just trying to do something new and hopeing to become PG faster lol.funny I know.I see it this way if its meant for me to be PG then it will all happen and if not now then hopfuly later.Ok now I was doing the temp thing but man i just cant seem to remember to do it every morning lol so the heak with that.I get up at 5:00 a.m to get hubby off to work then kids off to school and Im in such a rush I forget to take the temp.I do know when I O as i get the EWCM and boy am I ready to BD so even if I did not use the OPKs I thank i would be good to go.I did order some from babycraction.com and there chep i just hope there good ones as I also ordered HPTs from there.I here alot of bad and good and the online chepies.I was useing the answer ones witch i like but yes expensive also.Ok with the EPO I have never heard of it.Whats a site to look it up on?that sounds worth a try.I plan on starting the Opks on the 30th of this month witch is after AF leaves.I just hope to catch the eggie this next month so bad.So when should I start to bd again?Like I hear not to do it every day due to low SC.I just dont want to miss it.I dont have a dollar tree here so I cant get the chep stuff from a store.I have a june dd now so yes june babys are great.I really thank you both for replying.I hope to hear more and also on the EPO.I want to wish both you ladys the same on your BFPs

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search