Hi im new here!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2006, 12:39 AM
MrsE's Avatar Member
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=5][color=#FF99FF]

HI Ladies,

Not sure exactly where im meant to be posting as this is my first time on this board!!

Im from New Zealand and have 3 beauiful daughters!!!!!!. I remarried in Feb this year. Me and my hubby are TTC our first baby together!
I fell pregnant in March this year but lost our baby at 8wks. Im on my Third cycle since my M/C and currently in the 2ww!

I look forward to chatting to you all!!

I haven tmanaged to sort out the signature proberly yet so hopefully i can have some pics soon
Baby #4 due 8 May
Grow baby grow!!!!!

August 22nd, 2006, 07:30 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
Welcome to the TTC Large Families board, and to Just Mommies!

How old are your 3 daughters??? Sorry to hear of your loss. I have had 3 myself and know what you went through.

I am Denise (co-host of this board) and I am 34 years old. I am remarried as of 9-30-05 to Kyle(31) and we have 4 children all from my first marriage. We are on our 6th cycle of ttc a baby together (will be his first). I had to have a tubal reversal surgery to make it possible back in March.

I hope your 2ww goes by fast! Perhaps you will be one of the few who come on here and get your BFP right away..I will be sending you lots of baby dust and well wishes your way!

Best of luck to you and it is really nice to meet you!
August 22nd, 2006, 08:14 AM
mommaoffive's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommaoffive
Welcome Mrs E Im Jerrie mom of 5 wonderful kids,3 girls 2 boys and ttc #6.Married to dh for 2 years.Awww 3 little girls,we would sure love to see pics of them.I love pics and kidos.I am so so sorry to hear of your loss.Im am wishing you the best of luck with your tww,I hope you get your BFP and a healthy 9 months.

August 22nd, 2006, 08:58 AM
Veteran
Welcome! I am so glad you found us. My name is Stacy and I have three beautiful children too. Brittany -10, Kaitlyn - 9, and KJ-5. We just found out that we are expecting #4! YIPPY!
I hope you will find this board as warming and awesome as I and of course, I hope you get your BFP real soon!!!

<iframe src = "http://w78.photobucket.com/widgets/dynamicflash.php?featuretype=bucketstamp&featurena me=Kids&pa=/j100/busymomof3/" height = 405 width = 390 border='0' frameborder='0' ></iframe>

~~~ Stacy ~~~
Wife to Keven & mommy to
Brittany, Kaitlyn, KJ, and our newest addition, Breanna
August 22nd, 2006, 05:15 PM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My name is Kristen. I just got remarried in March and Dh and I are ttc our 2nd child together. I have 2 older children from a previous marriage (ages 9 and 7) and then Dh and I have an almost 2 year old DD together. We've been ttc baby #4 for 4 months now so I'm really hoping to get my BFP soon! Good luck to you!!!!!!!

<div align="center"></div>
August 22nd, 2006, 07:31 PM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and Welcome! It is nice to have you join us.

I am Denise and I have 5 children. My husband and I just celebrated 20 years of marriage. We are TTC our 6th. I have not been on here much because things have been so busy for me. I am really sorry about your m/c. I hope you get a BFP really soon.

August 23rd, 2006, 12:29 AM
MrsE's Avatar Member
Thanks for the welcome ladies!!!

My daughters are 4, 6 and 11 well actually its my 11yrs olds birthday tomorrow!!! I cant believe how time flys.

Im using Fertility friend to track my cycles, im not sure if you use links to them on here????
I chat on a board in NZ but its only TTC for anyone and i find that for most of the ladies its there first time, so its nice to find a board where ladies have a large family to!!!

I also had surgery last year for an ovarian cyst and endometreosis. Since its my only my 3rd cycle since my m/c im trying not think about the fact that i might have problems conceiving again as the longest it took for me to get preg with my girls was 3 months!

You all have such beauiful families!!!

My dh has 2 kids to a previous marriage so every second weekend we have 5!!!!!! but we love it!!!!

Im still figuring out how to post pics its a little different then they way we do it on the other board!
Baby #4 due 8 May
Grow baby grow!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search