i ve got a large family

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2006, 01:46 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
hi guys im claire and i have a large family i have 5 young kids and preg with my 6th! josh who is 9, luci who is 7, amy who is 5, bethany who is 2 and my angel daughter jessica who was born sleeping in june 05 at 24 weeks weighing 1lb 6oz i am currently preg with my 6th baby due in april id just thought id say hi!!!

August 24th, 2006, 05:57 AM
mommaoffive's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommaoffive
Quote:
hi guys im claire and i have a large family i have 5 young kids and preg with my 6th! josh who is 9, luci who is 7, amy who is 5, bethany who is 2 and my angel daughter jessica who was born sleeping in june 05 at 24 weeks weighing 1lb 6oz i am currently preg with my 6th baby due in april id just thought id say hi!!! [/b]
Hey and welcome Im Jerrie theres 7 of us in my family,me my dh Joe and 5 wonderful kids shaelynn 10,trenton,9 heaven 7 almost 8 and housten 6 and my baby sakari 2 will be 3 in nov.We are ttc #6.Wow I just want to congrats you on baby #6 I cant wait to get my BFP hope that is soon.Im so sorry to hear of your loss,I know she will always be with you.Good luck and a happy healthy 9 months to you and healthy baby.Are you going to find out the sex?

August 24th, 2006, 08:00 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
hey mommaoffive,

it would be nice to have a suprise this time but prolly decide i cant wait on the u/s im so impatient!!! lol
my youngest is also 3 in november just wondering what day bethanys is the 23rd?
hope you get your bfp soon!!!!

August 24th, 2006, 10:59 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
Nice to meet you Claire...great to have you here. Congratulations on your pregnancy..and sorry for your loss in June. Feel free to stay around here and help us out in our TTC journeys!!!

BTW...I'm Denise and I'm 34 years old. My hubby is Kyle and he is 31. We are trying to have our 1st together after a tubal reversal in March of this year...I have 4 from my ex-husband..Kelsey (14), Meaghan (11), Timmy (7) and Lauren (5)! We are on our 6th cycle.
September 1st, 2006, 06:34 AM
dtd7's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to dtd7
Popping in to say Good Luck to you all. So hope you all get your BFP soon. I just had my 8th baby she will be 2 wks Sunday....I am 37 years old. My children are Amber 20, Adrien 17, Chadel 15, Raeleen 12, Gaetan 10, Diara 3, Tayah 11 days, One angel baby a little boy my 12 year olds twin brother and one Grand-Daughter Naomie 10 1/2 months old....If I was younger I might think of having another one. But I'm done Tayah is my last child. My body just can't do it anymore. Besides My DF is 48 years old......Wishing you the best.... ....

Davy 48
Me 37
DD Amber 20
DS Adrien 17
DD Chadel 15
DD Raeleen 12( twin in heaven little boy)
DS Gaetan 10
DD Diara 3
DD Tayah 5 wks

Diara holding Tayah

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search