I Can't Believe It :(

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I went to the store today to buy some EPT's. I took one of the tests and as I was wiping (sorry if TMI) I started my flipping period!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had a cycle this short in ages! I'm on CD 29 and usually I have at least a 32 day cycle. What's worse is I'm supposed to go to my good friend's house tonight and she's the one who just found out she's pregnant with baby #2 last week (they weren't even trying). She's been telling me for 2 weeks that she is just sure I'm pregnant and she's been encouraging me to test. I will tell her tonight that AF is here I guess what bugs me the most is this month I really thought I had a fighting chance. This is the first month since we've started ttc that I've had lots of good CM. This is also our first cycle of using Preseed which apparently didn't work. I guess I'm just starting to feel like it's never going to happen. I'm sooooo sick and tired of all of my friends and family telling me "When it's meant to happen it will" I know they mean well but darn it why isn't it happening?!!! Anyway, I probably wont be around on the board much for the next couple of weeks since AF is here. I will probably lurk and check in on everyone. I'm just really sad right now (I just finished crying a few minutes ago) and I need some time to think about things. Good luck to all of you waiting to test.

<div align="center"></div>
August 24th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Reverie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
((hugs)) I feel terrible hun.. I am kinda intruding but i saw your post.. i really want you to think about charting.. i know its a royal pain, but maybe you could see when you ovulate and all that HUGS HUGS HUGS

and more hugs
August 24th, 2006, 04:31 PM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
I'm so sorry she showed Kristen. And what a day for it to happen too...ugh...Don't let it get you too down and out though...(I can't really talk because when she showed for me a week ago, I was really down too)...we have to try to stay strong...and look forward to next months possibilities!!! Try to be supportive and happy for your friend tonight and try to have a good time. I know it will be hard...but you can do it!!!

Quote:
((hugs)) I feel terrible hun.. I am kinda intruding but i saw your post.. i really want you to think about charting.. i know its a royal pain, but maybe you could see when you ovulate and all that HUGS HUGS HUGS

and more hugs [/b]
You aren't intruding!!!! silly butt!!! I'm sure she loves your hugs and support!!! (we all do)
August 25th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:

and more hugs [/b]

Thank you Kara You didn't intrude! Your support means a lot to me. (((Hugs)))

Quote:
I'm so sorry she showed Kristen. And what a day for it to happen too...ugh...Don't let it get you too down and out though...(I can't really talk because when she showed for me a week ago, I was really down too)...we have to try to stay strong...and look forward to next months possibilities!!! Try to be supportive and happy for your friend tonight and try to have a good time. I know it will be hard...but you can do it!!!

Quote:

and more hugs [/b]
You aren't intruding!!!! silly butt!!! I'm sure she loves your hugs and support!!! (we all do)
[/b]
Thanks so much Denise I know that you understand what I'm going through so I really appreciate it. (((Hugs))) Oh....and we better end up in the same DDC!!!!!!!!!!!! June would be nice!!!!!!

<div align="center"></div>
August 25th, 2006, 04:54 PM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
And I didn't post this in your daily vent post..but sorry AF is here so strongly. I really hate how she is so unpredictable.

And hang in there...I'm glad I can be here for ya..and I would love to be in the same DDC!!! (what about may???) we are still in the running!
September 1st, 2006, 11:46 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hugs so sorry--hope you get a bfp really soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search