Hey Everyone!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2006, 05:17 PM
pdeters28610's Avatar Veteran
Hey Everyone,

I have already introduced myself on the intro for new members but i thought i would re-introduce myself to you all here...my name is Patty I live in Claremont, North Carolina. I'm married to my wonderful hubby for 15 years as of this coming dec. 21st..We have 4 beautiful children Jacob-10, Darrien-9, Patrick-3, Emma-2. I had a tubal ligation done durning my c-section with Emma because i thougth that i didn't want anymore children, well this past august of 05 the good lord has put it on my heart to have it corrected and to put my fertility back into his hands..so now i'm on a Tubal reversal funding waiting list with Fit to be Untied and i'm #4 there are 17 ladies on the list...i know that God will be moving the list along real fast...I want a large family so bad but when i tell my family that they tell me that i'm crazy or what am i smokin....my parents tell me that we done have enough room and money wise, but on the other hand my mother-in-law is behind me on this because she also herself had 6 children so she raised a large family...i'm looking forward to getting to know you all here ....god bless you all and thanks again for welcoming me here to this wonderful group....

August 29th, 2006, 07:27 PM
mommaoffive's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommaoffive
Hey Patty Im Jerrie momma of five and ttc # 6.Me and dh have been married 2 years.I have 3 girls and 2 boys.Welcome to large familes.I thank its great wanting to have another baby.I know what you mean,I have a few family members thanking im nuts for wanting another as well but it my life and its not up to them.I put all in Gods hands.Im hopeing you to get moved up on the list soon and to concive another child.

August 29th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Veteran
Hello. My name is Stacy. I am a mother of three (Brittany 10, Kaitlyn 8, and KJ 5) with #4 on the way. HORAY! Anyway, I think that it is wonderful that you and DH have decided to do the reversal and put the possiblity of concieving again in the hands of our wonderful Lord and Savior. I have complete faith that you will see the waiting list #'s dwindle down to nothing and it will be your turn before you know it. Good Luck with your TTC adventure. I wish you the best.

Glad to have your here!

<iframe src = "http://w78.photobucket.com/widgets/dynamicflash.php?featuretype=bucketstamp&featurena me=Kids&pa=/j100/busymomof3/" height = 405 width = 390 border='0' frameborder='0' ></iframe>

~~~ Stacy ~~~
Wife to Keven & mommy to
Brittany, Kaitlyn, KJ, and our newest addition, Breanna
August 30th, 2006, 09:46 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
Hello and welcome...I am Denise (34), dh is Kyle (31). I have 4 children from a previous marriage...They are Kelsey (14), Meaghan (11), Timmy (7), and Lauren (5). I also had a tubal ligation done right after Lauren was born because the ex didn't want anymore. I divorced him and I am remarried to a man who didn't have any children before. We scraped up money to get a tubal reversal done in March '06 and this is our 6th cycle of TTC. If I don't get pregnant this month, I will have a HSG done to see if my tubes are open.

I wish you the best of luck in your TTC journey. Good luck with your surgery, if you have any questions you would like to ask..I've been through it, so ask away!!!
August 30th, 2006, 05:25 PM
pdeters28610's Avatar Veteran
Thanks Ladies for your warm welcoming to this group..its just amazing to see how you all stick together and have alot in common...I'm so happy to be here with you all...thanks and god bless....

August 31st, 2006, 01:45 PM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in TTC!! ! I have 3 children, Brianne is almost 3, Colin is almost 2, and Kylie is 5 months old this weekend. DH doesn't know it yet but we'll be TTC the end of next year, haha. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,
Bryson 2,and our lil man Noah Alexander turns one year on 7/5/10!

August 31st, 2006, 07:29 PM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome! I am Denise and I have 5 children and TTC again. My husband and I just celebrated 20 years of marriage. I will be 40 in October and see the end coming soon.

Best wishes to you! I hope the procedure goes well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search