How are you?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2006, 06:55 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
anyone need to vent,brag,or get a hug?

How are you feeling?

I am feeling hopeful but these long cycles are a pain
September 3rd, 2006, 03:29 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Since it was asked I am going to X-post this:

OK all. I need to vent a little. I am going to X post this on a few of my regular boards I post on.

Last night around 7pm, my best friend calls me. She is pregnant with her EIGHTH child but asked me to watch her youngest (10m old daughter) because she wanted to go out. I told her sure but I needed her to come get her sometime between midnight and 1am because I had to be to work this morning and I am NOT a morning person at all if I do not get enough sleep. She tells me "no problem." I go to Burger King and get us dinner and come home. She calls a little while later and tells me she does not need me to babysit because her plans got screwed up by her older kids' father deciding not to take them so my family carries on with our evening. At about 10:30 or so she comes over to my house and drops the baby off and her older 3 kids are knocking on my next-door neighbor's door (I will get to that in a minute) but he does not answer. So I get Jada out of her van and take her into the house. Then her older daughter comes up and says Tara wants to know if I will watch the older ones. I tell her yes but again remind her that I need the kids picked up by 1am. The evening goes on without incident. 1am comes and she is still not here yet but I know things happen and people do end up being late so I don't make a big deal about it. Then Jada starts screaming for 20 minutes straight! So after I get her calmed down and to sleep I call Tara's cell and leave a vmail message. Then I call again but don't leave a message. Then Jada wakes up again screaming and I call again and leave a message while Jada is screaming. I mean, I changed her, fed her, Scott & I were taking turns rocking her and we could not get her calm for nothing. So Tara finally calls me back around 1:45 and tells me she will be here in just a few minutes. HA! It gets to be 2:30am and I call again. This time her no-good low-life boyfriend answers the phone (he is an abusive S.O.B. who almost killed her earlier this year and she STILL took him back). He tells me they are out to breakfast and they just ordered their food and they are not leaving yet so they will be back to get the kids in about 25 minutes (that would have made it about 3am by that time). I said "whatever" and hung up. I told Scott when they come to get the kids he might get nasty with me and Scott basically said he didn't want to do that because he would have to deal with HIM if he talked to his wife that way (GO SCOTT! ). Scott tells me to go to bed and he will deal with everything but I told him no, I was the one who volunteered and it would not be right if I left him stuck dealing with everything. 5 minutes later they pull up. Neither Tara or Rob come up to get the kids, the girl with them does. I told her I was sorry for being a b%$#@ but I had to be to work in the morning.
When they get home Tara calls me and tells me I have some nerve getting mad at her because she DESERVES to go out and get away from the kids. I just hang up on her because by that time I am just fuming soooooooooo bad!

I tell this to my boss today and she asks me what business does Tara have going out while pregnant with her EIGHTH child. Also, Tara does not work, she collects welfare and SSI for one of her sons. If she is in that much need, she really has no business going out.

So when I get home from work, I talk to my next-door neighbor and we both suspect they were knocking on his door so she can stick HIM with the older 3 kids. He told me he would have said no anyways because it seems every time he is watching someone else's kids his boss calls him to come in for OT but he misses out.

I now have to find another alternative to the 22nd of this month for CJ because my SIL is getting married and we are not taking him (he is too high-strung to be around that many people) and I had asked her to watch him. But now with this, I do not want her to, especially since this no-good boyfriend is moving back in and we do not want him around OUR son.

I am so sorry for this long vent. I am sooooooo exhausted but I am not taking a nap because I want to go to bed early tonight instead.

If you stayed with me and read this, than you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search