room for baby?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2006, 07:30 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Will you have enough room in your current living situation for a baby?

We will be moving if i get pregnant because we need more room.
September 16th, 2006, 09:41 AM
~* LiSa *~
Yes, we have room for another baby. We have a large home with 4 bedrooms. It would be perfect to have a boy, so we could have 2 boys in one room/2 girls in one room/2 girls in the other room.
September 16th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
we would have enough room for one more

September 17th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes we have plenty of room. We have a big house. If I do get pregnant again by the time it is in it's own room my two oldest will be out of the house. My oldest is planning on being married (though not officially engaged) in 2008 and my other daughter graduates that year and will be going off to college. It will then be just the three boys and us.

September 18th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
We have room for one more. We live in a 3 bedroom.

September 18th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's one more reason to love military housing - when you have a bigger family you get a bigger house. A lot of bases only have houses up to 4 bedrooms but for the size family we have that's fine. If we have more kids they most likely will have to share bedrooms (just 2 to a room) but I don't mind that.
September 18th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are in a weird situation. We have tons of room where we are living now, but we have to downgrade to a smaller house (long story). We are currently renting a large 6 bedroom house from my in-laws, but we will soon be moving to a 4 bedroom house in a different town. The only difference is the baby will have to share a room with our youngest which we were planning on doing anyway.

<div align="center"></div>
September 24th, 2006, 09:30 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
well this has alot to do with us waiting to have anymore. as you know dawn, we just bought our first house but it;s only 2 bedrooms. it's the same number of bedrooms that we have now in our apartment but we'll own it! so we're only atyaing there for 2 years. that's all, so im hopign to get pregnant right after we move and we will defintiely move into a 3 or 4 bedroom house. i also like baby in the room with me for around the first year so as long as our bedroom is big enough for the crib then it's all good! but the 2 boys already share a room now so it won't mean a thing to us to have them sharing for a while until they are older.
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I &hearts; triathlon, running & hot yoga!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search