Monday Moan

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2006, 09:00 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stressed about ttc or that bfn?

dh or dc stressing you out?

inlaws or family not supportive?

Come vent away we are here for you!!!!!!

September 18th, 2006, 09:07 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
Yes, I am stressed out beyond belief, about everything in my life right now and I really need to get a handle on it! I don't really want to pour my troubles out on everyone, so I wont...but if ya can...just say a little prayer for me!
September 18th, 2006, 09:36 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
prayers sent
September 18th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Ugggh where do I begin?

SIL's wedding is this Friday, my MIL is pressuring me to find the "perfect" wedding gift and when I think of something I am having a hard time locating one.

My SIL's wedding has us stressed out in general.

Scott told me LAST NIGHT he was on-call today and I figured he wouldn't get called in, most of the time he doesn't. Well, guess what? They called him in.

My boss only gave me 17 hours this week and one of the girls she gave some of my hours to decides to call off this evening for a 5 hour shift so my boss calls me and asks if I can come in from 5-10pm but since Scott is working till 6pm the best I can do is 3.5 hours......grrrrrrrrrr!!!

CJ had a cow this morning about going to school and even kicked me in the chest getting him out of the car.

I could go on and on about this.

September 18th, 2006, 08:21 PM
~* LiSa *~
Kids can be evil at school! My poor daughter has been picked on twice since school started and it just makes me so angry! She is 7 years old, very popular amongst the kids (when I pick her up after school, I hear every other kid saying good bye to her or giving her a hug...so she definately has a lot of friends...) But there are 3 new kids at the school this year, two of which are in her classroom, that have picked on her at the lunch table. My daughter volunteered to clean the lunch table instead of playing at recess, and a boy in her class thought it would be funny to pour chocolate milk all over her new shoes. She felt humiliated! Then two days later two girls in her class stole her sandwhich and walked around showing everyone at the lunch table that she had mustard in it. (she LOVES mustard!) The kids tossed it around, threw it on the ground, pretended to step on it and after a good laugh, they handed it back to her. Well naturally she didn't want to eat it, so she left it in front of her and just drank her juice. They came back for it again, this time tossing it to the boy and they had the nerve to smash it up and try to make her eat it! That just really PMO that they could humiliate her in such a way, she is so defensless against these bullies!

I'm a confrontational mother, I let nothing slide when it comes to my children. The morning after the sandwhich incident I approached the mother of one of the girls and explained to her what happened and my concerns. The mother was 100% supportive of my daughter and promised that punishment will be incorporated when her daughter gets home from school. I'm glad the mother wasn't defensive, she showed a strong disappointment with her daughter and let my daughter know this will neve happen again and if it does, she wants to know about it. Thankfully the little girl has left my daughter alone...but I still have to find the other two kids mom. They haven't left her alone yet. ARgggggg! Mean kids just really get to me!

Thanks for listening!
September 18th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Awww Lisa I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter. I hope you get the same responses when you confront the other moms. But sometimes mothers can be defensive of their own children.

I am exactly the same way, I will confront a situation head-on most of the time when my children are involved. Just trying to figure out a way to confront my daughter's bio father about his wife. Here is the post in the venting room:
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=339865

Also, I know my son JJ is the type of kid to act like that and if another parent tells me he did something, I am willing to listen to their POV.

I hope things get worked out with this situation. Nothing is worse for a kid in school than to get humiliated.

September 19th, 2006, 09:39 AM
~* LiSa *~
Quote:
Awww Lisa I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter. I hope you get the same responses when you confront the other moms. But sometimes mothers can be defensive of their own children.

I am exactly the same way, I will confront a situation head-on most of the time when my children are involved. Just trying to figure out a way to confront my daughter's bio father about his wife. Here is the post in the venting room:
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=339865

Also, I know my son JJ is the type of kid to act like that and if another parent tells me he did something, I am willing to listen to their POV.

I hope things get worked out with this situation. Nothing is worse for a kid in school than to get humiliated.[/b]
Thanks Holly! Lucky for me, my daughter has a strong personality and is able to get over things, so she's pretty much over it already. I did notice, however, that she no longer puts mustard in her sandwiches. I asked her why and she told me "it's just easier that way!" So at least she has a positive attitude and can laugh about it now. Still doesn't make it right, but what matters most is her feelings and her ability to move past it. She's a great kid!

I read your vent on the other board...my, my, MY! Feel free to PM me, I have been there/done that! I know EXACTLY what you are going through!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search