Boy or Girl

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2006, 09:08 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know we all would love either BUT would you want a boy or girl?what about dh?

I dont know I want to do the frill or a little girl & the sweet little boys melt my heart.............
September 20th, 2006, 11:25 PM
~* LiSa *~
I would be happy with either, but I think this time around I would be estatic to have a boy. I have three daughers of my own, so I never got a chance to experience the whole "Mama's Boy" thing. I'd love to someday!
September 21st, 2006, 07:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We already have a boy and a girl so really either would be great. If I could pick though I think I would have a little girl next. I really want Beth to have a sister b/c I always wished I had one to grow up with. And I figure if I have a girl next they won't be too far apart in age. Everyone thought I was soo lucky to have a boy for baby #2 and have one of each but I must admit I was a tad dissapointed not to get the sister I wanted for Beth. I love my little man now though of course - but I'm still hoping for that 2nd little girl!
September 21st, 2006, 09:25 AM
tootienkyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tootienkyle Send a message via Yahoo to tootienkyle
As much as I love little girl babies..If I got to choose, I would choose a boy so that our son would have a brother...I have 3 girls and 1 boy...I would love either or both at this point! lol
September 25th, 2006, 02:30 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
i always joke i want all boys.. no little girls. but fo course if im having the 6 i want then i HAVE to have a girl somewhere to just break up all the stinky boys

if we settle with only 3 kids total, then 3 boys is what i would prefer.
but if we are going for the stretch, then a girl next.
² married to matt ²
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
²

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I &hearts; triathlon, running & hot yoga!
September 25th, 2006, 03:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Being a mommy of both...I have to say that up to this point in my mommyhood Boys are WAY easier. And DS has been around for 3 years longer than DD. Everyone I know personally with little girls say the same. Little girls are so much more DRAMATIC. But that being said, I think I would want another girl LOL Call me crazy but I would like for DD to have a little sister. DS is such a good big brother I don't think it would matter to him. Plus I already have my little mommy's boy

September 25th, 2006, 04:10 PM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
I have a sister and that was great growing up. I would love for Gemma to have a sister but SO wants a boy. He has names and everything picked out. LOL! I'm not against having a boy but if I have one of each I know I'll want to try for another girl in the end. SO's family in order is: him (27), adopted sister (20), brother (19), sister (18), brother (16). I wouldn't mind that except for better (for me. LOL!) spacing. I would love three kids, maybe more but I'll feel lucky if I even end up with two (living) children.

Running for my health and sanity!
PR's: 5k-25:05 (old PR 25:10), 5M-45:03 (old PR - 47:22), 10k - 52:00 (approximate - training), HM-2:25:58 (ran a 2:17:36 during marathon), Full- 4:49:25 (old PR -5:49:40), 50k-7:05:56, 50M-13:31:14, 100k- 18:59:31 (old PR 20:56)
(All of these PR's are going down this season!)

My Pregnancy Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c6297
September 26th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Dh would really love another boy, my son has told people that I am pregnant with a boy!!!! So I would like to have another boy, just so my poor boy won't feel lonely. I really love my girls though and so far they have been a lot easier than my lone boy. I would rather go to the grocery store with all of the girls than with my boy and his friend.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search