Ugh, again!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2007, 06:48 AM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, i'm in the 2ww again, and not really wanting to be. Where as I want a 4th baby, i'm doing really well on my weight-loss journey. I had really wanted to lose like 30 pounds before having another baby. But, that's okay. I'm having a ton of signs of pregnancy that i'm trying to ignore and write off as other things. Sunday I was so nauseous I had to lay in bed, plus i'm having a lot of loose bowel movements (sorry TMI) which is usually a sign for me, but it could also be a stomach bug I guess. I just feel like #####, and keep crying over nothing. I was working out at the gym yesterday and I saw these 2 girls doing sit-ups together, and I started crying bc I felt very lonely. My best friend is extremely occupied with her baby being in the hospital, and of course I understand, her baby is very critically sick, but I miss her and working out together. She's the only one I have down here, I don't have any other realy close friends, and I just felt so lonely I had to run to the bathroom so I wouldn't burst into tears surrounded by a bunch of male body builders! That would have been funny, they'd have paniced seeing a woman crying in the gym! Anywho, i'm feeling kind of crappy, i'm due for AF mon, tue, or wen, so we'll see I guess...

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,
Bryson 2,and our lil man Noah Alexander turns one year on 7/5/10!

February 9th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(((Hugs))) Sorry to hear you've been down. I can relate. I dont really have any friends out here. I moved to a new state a couple of years ago to be with Dh so all of my friends live about 2 1/2 hours away. I get very lonely out here! As far as the 2 WW goes, I hope things turn out the way you want! Good luck!

<div align="center"></div>
February 9th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I am seriously so hormonal right now. DH came downstairs and asked me what was wrong, and I burst into tears! He's like "ughhhh, you okay?" He didn't know what to say or think. I asked him to feel my boobs, like any man is going to say no, and I asked him if they felt different and he said "yeah, they feel fuller, how'd you manage that?" I then told him I thought we might have conceived and he said my boobs definetaly felt fuller, so I probably did! The fact that he, who usually says i'm nuts when i'm afraid i'm preggo, said he thought I might be, scared the living CRAP out of me! 4 kids is scary, I have my hands full now! I keep having to remind myself that Kylie, who is 10 months, will be around 19 months old before I would have the baby. Maybe i'm worrying over nothing, I dunno, but why do I feel so sad???

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,

February 9th, 2007, 11:37 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hugs

I hope you get the answer you want.Stay strong it will be ok
February 10th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
((Hugs)) Try not to worry..you'll know soon enough. You seem like a very loving involved mom to your first three and I'm sure while another one would make your life hectic you could make it work.
February 11th, 2007, 06:43 AM
Thanks hun! I am avery involved mom, infact i'm overly involved, my kids are my life! LOL! I don't leave them often, maybe once a month i'll leave them with my mom if I have to do something, like doula work or something. I love my kids, I want another one, but I was hoping I could space out the 3rd and 4th more, but actually the fact that I hve made it this long without falling pregnant is a miracle! LOL! DH says he's excited if I am, and if not it's okay too. I really am doing so well with losing this extra weight i'd like to lose it first, but if there are bigger and better plans in store for me then that's okay too! My bb's are pretty full, not really sore though, and i'm still a little hormonal, so i'm going to wait till around Wednesday and if AF isn't here i'll test!

February 13th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search