OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just took a Clearblue Easy a couple of minutes ago. My AF is due in 2 days. I just got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The plus sign showed up right away!!!!! I'm shaking and sobbing. Dh is at school and has no idea. I'm going to wrap it up and give it to him for V-Day tonight. I just wanted to thank you ladies. This is the happiest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div align="center"></div>
February 14th, 2007, 07:14 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG OMG OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS! OMG girl I am so happy for you!!!!! Here is to a healthy,happy 9 months.....

I am shaking I am so happy for you guys you sooooooo deserve this

February 14th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Quote:
OMG OMG OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS! OMG girl I am so happy for you!!!!! Here is to a healthy,happy 9 months.....

I am shaking I am so happy for you guys you sooooooo deserve this

[/b]

Thank you soooo much! I'm still in shock! It just doesn't seem real yet. I keep thinking this must be some bad joke where the test says "Im just kidding you're not really pregnant". The line is sort of faint because AF is still 2 days away but it showed up right away (within 30 seconds to a minute) so I'm pretty sure it's not an evap line. I am gonna go buy some digitals tonight. I am just hoping and praying AF stays away and that it's not too early to start celebrating. I didn't find out with my other kids until I was at least a week late so I'm a bit nervous. ACK!

February 14th, 2007, 07:50 PM
ellymayone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 14th, 2007, 07:51 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i told you your turn was coming

When will you Call your dr ?i would be dieing to make trhat 1st appt.......have you told dh yet?

He is going to be so surprised!!!!!
February 14th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via MSN to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via Yahoo to JensJulyBoy05
Dawn just announced your BFP on our july board i wanted to come over and give a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Ill be joining this board soon myself cant wait !!

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>

</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
February 14th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Veteran
WOW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I feel so happy for you!! Keep us updated!!! I really wish u a happy, healthy and UNEVENTFUL 9 months ahead. Take care hun.....and congrats again

February 14th, 2007, 09:12 PM
4boys
WOW THAT'S SO AWESOME!!! I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!!
February 14th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Quote:
i told you your turn was coming

When will you Call your dr ?i would be dieing to make trhat 1st appt.......have you told dh yet?

He is going to be so surprised!!!!! [/b]

I'm going to wait a couple of days before calling the doc. I want to make sure i'm not experiencing a chemical pregnancy since it's still so early. I'm just really nervous that something is gonna go wrong. I've been really sick with a sinus infection and a yeast infection (sorry gross I know). I feel sooo terrible right now and I hope it's not going to effect the pregnancy. I am also freaking out because I forgot that I had an MRI done a couple of weeks ago I didn't want my MRI to be rescheduled and since I figured there was probably no way I was pregnant this month I lied and said there was no possibility of me being pregnant. Dh and I didn't bd much this cycle at all so I'm still shocked that I got a BFP. Anyway, I'll keep you all updated. Right now I have to go to bed because my sinus infection is killing me and my head feels like it's going to explode!

Oh and DH called to say he was going to be really late so I ended up just telling him over the phone. He's really excited, but causious like I am. We aren't going to announce anything until we know for sure.

Thanks again to all of you ladies for your support

February 15th, 2007, 01:25 AM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
Dropping by from the July 2005 Playroom (thanks to Dawn) to say I wish you a H&H 9 Months....Whooooo Hooooooo......

February 15th, 2007, 01:56 AM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!!! CONGRATS !!!

I wish you a happy healthy 9 months... hopefully with no morning sickness
February 15th, 2007, 03:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 You just totally woke me up thi smorning!!!!! I am so happy for you, you toally deserve this. I will be PRAYING that we have a sticky bean here!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

--------------------
February 15th, 2007, 04:21 AM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Popping in from July 05 PR...congrats hon! What an exciting time...feels like just yesterday that I got my BFP. Enjoy it...it goes WAY too quickly!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
February 15th, 2007, 04:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow! I thought you were taking a break! That's great! Woo-hoo! Congratulations! Yay!
February 15th, 2007, 05:25 AM
tdjjjjf's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YAY Kristen YAY!! How exciting for you. The month I got my BFP I too thought it was not possible because we did not BD much!! I cant wait to hear all your updates as you walk through this wonderful journey!! I am so happy for you!!

Donna
February 15th, 2007, 05:59 AM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG OMG OMG!!!1 I got tears in my eyes when I read this!!!!! Congrats girl!!!!! I'm sending you TONS of sticky baby vibes!!!!! Keep us updated!!!!!!

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,
Bryson 2,and our lil man Noah Alexander turns one year on 7/5/10!

February 15th, 2007, 07:21 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

That is so xciting, geesh I can't even type.

Congrats Kristen!!!!

February 15th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! That is so awesome. I understand how hard it is to be wanting another one so bad but have it taking too long. I hope to join you in pg land soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search